|| 🍒 Chapter eight

Jungkook POV

Today marked as the 6 weeks of me and Lisa dating, but it definitely feels like we've been dating for a very long time. My relationship with Lisa has been far the best relationship I've ever been in compared to my old one. The strong connection we have for each other makes up for this relationship despite the both of us coming out of a bad relationship I'm comfortable to say that we have such big love for each other.

"Earth to Jungkook," I was snapped into reality when I heard students laughter and the voice of my teacher fading in my head being the sly guy I usually am, I pretend like I've been listening to Mr.Kwon lecture the whole time but I was unfortunately caught by him.

"Care to share what's on your mind?" Mr.Kwon acknowledges the fact that I was zoned out during his lecture.

"It's nothing sir," I exclaimed trying to defend myself with a lie.

"Stay with us or next time you'll be sharing with us whatever your thinking about that is more important than your education Mr.Jeon," My teacher bluntly put me on the spot and I felt stares from my classmates.

"And that's it for today, make sure you read chapter.6 and do the homework," Mr.Kwon hollered over the school bell as it was going off.

Students in my classroom rush out in the room leaving me behind and the last one to leave. I only watch them as they flee out the room like there was no tomorrow ready to go home. A slight smile appeared on my face remembering how I used to act like them. "Kook!" My smile quickly fades away when I heard the familiar high pitch voice in the crowded hallway. I knew she was up to something and, I should really ignore everything that comes out of the girl's mouth.

"What do you want Hana?" I exclaimed in my most unenthusiastic voice ever yet very surprised to see another familiar face standing beside her.

"Sup Tae!" My tone changes up after seeing my best friend.

"Hey bro," Taehyung declare with a grin on his face which I was a bit confused.

"What's that smile for? Also, not to be rude for rushing you guys but, I don't want to make my girlfriend wait so can we get to where this conversation is going." Hanna and Taehyung both look annoyed after the mention of Lisa.

"Fine! Taehyung and I are dating," Hanna confesses with such shameless look on her face.

"And? No offense I am happy for you two." I added, now facing Taehyung, "But Tae! Really? Did you forget she's the reason your relationship was ruined?" I almost lost it just by the thought of my best friend getting his heartbroken by this cruel girl.

"It's pretty obvious that I don't care about you anymore but Taehyung is my best friend and I care about him. I guarantee you this won't make me jealous because I am happy in my love life right now  and you can't do anything to ruin it." I didn't think my aggressive side would show in voice and body language but it was all out there at the moment.

"Alright Kook, settle down I can take care of myself," Taehyung said with a laughter.

"Are you sure about that? Look at who your dating!" I snarled at him grabbing everyone attention in the hallway.

"So! it's alright for you to date the girl I still fucking love?" Taehyung argued with teary eyes.

"If you really loved her, you shouldn't have broke her heart." I let out a frustrated tone still trying to keep my cool. "I'm just trying to look out for you." My tone switches back to normal as I leave the two behind. 

___________

I was able to meet up with Lisa after school for our 6 week anniversary at her place, I felt at peace for once again spending my time with her. There were some parts of me that kept me quiet during our moments together which she notices it. I was in my own little world having deep thoughts to myself about today's argument with Taehyung that continues replaying in my head and for some reason, it brings guilt to me.

"What's wrong?" Lisa came toward me interlocking her fingers with mine.

"Taehyung and I got into a big argument today," I uttered with a sigh.

"Is it about him dating Hanna?" Lisa asks in a quiet tone while avoiding making eye contact.

"You knew?" I question and she only shrugs her shoulders in reply, "You alright?" I reassured Lisa who had a bothersome expression.

"I'm fine, but it kind of bothers me that he's willing to start a relationship with Hanna. I'm just so confused whether if he always has a feeling for her while we were together or he's just doing this because he's miserable and lonely." Lisa chuckled.

"Babe- just like you said he's miserable and lonely." I added, "I can guarantee you he's not over you yet," those words slip out of my lips which I wish it didn't.

"Wait! Did he tell you that?" Lisa exclaimed and I only nod with a sudden change of expression after seeing that hopeful look on Lisa's face.

There was a long silence between us until Lisa broke it off, "Your too cute-" Lisa whined along with a giggle.

"Did I just witness you being sad and jealous at the same time?" Lisa continuously teased. "I'm just messing with you. The whole universe knows that Taehyung isn't over me yet." The girl let out a playful voice while ruffling my hair.

"You came into my life during my darkest time and you manage to aide my wounded heart, so I don't want you to feel like he's a competitor to you because It's you that I want not him. These past 6 amazing weeks you've been so patient and appreciative toward me, and I'm thankful for you." Lisa announced with a serious look on her face.

My gaze pierces on Lisa's face admiring her flawless face until they found their way into the girl's eyes. We locked eyes for a long period of time until I felt the space closing between us just when we both leaned in at the same time. My heart drastically begins to beat very fast as our face were just inches away. When our lips finally connect, it was sweet and innocent despite our very first time sharing a kiss. My lips form into a smile underneath the tender kiss out of excitement when recalled that I was kissing the girl I've always had a crush on for a long time.

"I love you," I uttered when we finally pull away from each other, Lisa had a mixed reaction on her face.

"I love you too Jungkook," she welp but I was quick to hold her in my arm giving her a warm embrace.

__________
[A.N- I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to give it a vote and leave comments on what you guys think about it. See you guys next chapter- ]