105 ~ of melbourne air

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Some of the clouds burned off outside as they listened to the announcement of their flight arriving.

Lisa squeezed her hand a bit and Chaeyoung couldn't hide her smile. It was finally happening.

When the plane was ready for boarding, the first class passengers were allowed to board first. They all got up along with several other people and made their way to the desk.

The airline attendant checking their passports and tickets for the second time that trip and allowing each person through.

She waited with the slightest bounce of her foot for the lady to dismiss her to board. After the agonizing ten seconds it told her to read everything over, she was walking behind Marco towards the plane.

"Welcome aboard." The attendant greeted them with an Aussie accent. She immediately smiled. It's been so long since she's heard a fellow Aussie.

"Thank you." She spoke warmly as she walked past, following Marco.

"Going home?" The lady questioned from behind her. Chaeyoung stopped walking and turned around to answer her.

Watching as Lisa entered the plane, with a big grin on her face. "Yeah, she is."

She smiled and looked down. Lisa coming up to her and holding her sides in a hug as their feet shuffled further down the plane. "Let's go sit baby."

Lisa turned her around by her shoulders, pushing her along as they walked past several more rows of seats. Until Lisa pointed to a couple and said it was there's.

"You get the window seat." Lisa smiled. "I want you to see the view."

"I want you to see it too." She pouted as she took up the seat next to the window.

Lisa's smile only grew as she sat down next to her. "I have my view."

She blushed and looked down. Noticing the blanket that was folded and kept in a bag under the seat.

"Are these... complimentary?"

"You can bet they are cutie." Lisa hummed. Picking hers up and taking it out. "I love planes."

"I did too."

"Did?"

She sighed and looked out the window to the bustle of the airport runway. "I'm nervous..."