Skateboard (Jack)

Y/N - Your Name

Age - 15

Setting - Your bff Wyatt forced you to come to the park with him so he can teach you how to skateboard. What happens when Wyatt's friend crashes into you.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Wyatt, what if I crash into that tree and go zooming in the other direction right in those thorny bushes. I will break all my bones and get seriously injured."

"Stop being so dramatic pumpkin ." Wyatt said rolling his eyes.

"So you just want me, you best friend of all time, to die from a skateboard injury." I said giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine, I will hold your hands and if you think you are loosing balance just jump off the skateboard I will catch you."

"You are the best noodles!!" I say excited as Wyatt grabbed both of my hands and started walking slowly. I was wearing a dorky blue helmet with doodles all over it so I don't get some nerve damage by falling too hard.

I was standing on Wyatt's skateboard which he only has so he can look cool. He doesn't even use it. I was facing Wyatt both my hands tightly held in his own hands as he walked us along the park.

I might have a slight crush on Wyatt's friend Jack. We have met a few times in school or at Wyatt's house. Wyatt thought that I should become a pro skater so I can skateboard with Jack here because jack loves skateboarding and skateboards here on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I'm not a stalker or anything, it's not like I was spying on him or something. I wouldn't consider hiding behind a tree and staring spying because the park is public property, I can do whatever I want.

"Pumpkin pay attention or I'm going to let go off your hands." Wyatt's voice broke my train of thoughts.

"What no. That's not fair noodles. I was paying attentio-" something crashed into me and knocked me right off the skateboard. I jumped and Wyatt caught me, my eyes closed from fear. Wyatt helped me stand up straight.

"You ok pumpkin?"

"Yeah thanks noodles."

Them we heard a thud followed by a high pitched scream. We rushed towards the source of the thud to help whoever fell. We found the one and only Jack Dylan Grazer on the floor with a bleeding knee.

Wyatt helped him up and sat him on a bench as I got my emergency bag to fix his wound up.

"See noodles I told you we would need this." I said as I looked for all the supplies I needed in my emergency kit.

o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

"All done." I said as I got up and stood where Wyatt was sitting on the bench beside Jack. I pushed Wyatt off the bench and sat beside Jack.

"Meanie" Wyatt muttered as he brushed off the dust from his pants.

"Thank you so much Y/N." Jack said staring directly in my eyes.

"No problem." I replied as a slight blush appeared on my cheeks.

"You wanna go out for Ice cream some time?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

"I would love to."

"It's a date then."

Before I could answer he kissed my cheek and started walking out of the park. My breath hitched and my mouth hung open, my hand rested where he just kissed me. Wyatt sat beside me and just laughed at me.

Jack turned around one last time before leaving and waved at me. I was still in shock so Wyatt grabbed my arm and waved back at Jack as I smiled awkwardly. I leaned my head on Wyatt and sighed.

"You really like him don't you pumpkin"

"He takes my breath away"

o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

A/n
I hope you all liked this imagine
See you next time ❤️💞