48

I lifted my head from my mobile screen when I felt Leo turn beside me in his sleep. I noticed that he was shivering slightly so I covered him with a blanket. He looked so peaceful, serene and cute when he was asleep. He was deep in his sleep and snoring slightly. He must've been so tired... and I certainly don't mean the flight trip. Well, yeah that is there. But let's say our shower turned out to be more intense than what we'd planned.

I wish Leo would be peaceful like this. He has so much baggage and guilt with him. Sometimes, I just want him to be relaxed and at peace. I leaned over him. His face was beautiful. And god, why the fuck does he have such beautiful and long eyelashes? I hate it when boys have pretty eyelashes. And why does Leo need pretty eyelashes? He's already perfect. Here he has a sharp jawline and high cheekbones, with that sexy smirk of his. And he has cute eyelashes too? Ugh. He's too good to be true. He has his flaws and everything but he's mine. I love him.

I ran my fingers through his hair. He was still fast asleep. I'm flattered. I take pride in tiring him out. I swear, I need to call up Amy and give her the deets. But right now, I just wanted to be next to Leo.

"I may never admit it because I have a reputation as a cool girl, but I really love you a lot. Like you make me go crazy, butterflies in my stomach kind. And just when I think you can't get more perfect, you do. I know you think I hate you because of what you do. But guess what? I don't love Leo the don, I love Leo the sweet guy who offered me his jacket. I love the guy who teases me at the most inappropriate moment. I wish you saw yourself as I see you as... maybe then you'd know how amazing you are."

Still no response. Whoa, he was clearly asleep. I needed to get things out of my heart asap. It was the perfect opportunity, If I'd say it out loud he wouldn't let me hear the end of it ever.

"I think I made it pretty evident how much I enjoyed tonight. I knew you'd be good but god you were really really good. It was really sweet of you to keep asking me at every step if I was okay. You may be a deadly gangster but you have a gentle heart. I'll love you for that." I softly kissed his forehead, careful not to wake him up.

I switched off the lights and snuggled next to him. I still couldn't get over the fact that I had this amazing and perfect boyfriend. The sound of his breath next to me felt soothing as I drifted off in a deep slumber.

#

A/N: 

Sorry for this short update. I think it's a really important plot point that Meg and Leo finally slept together. I didn't want to introduce something new in this update. I promise the next update will be longer.