The Concept of Perfection

Author : kierra97

After an accident claims her twin’s life, Addy’s “perfect life” falls apart. She had the greatest friends, the most understanding family, the perfect best friend who’s also her twin brother, but she lost everything in one snap. Her perfect life comes to an end. If that wasn’t bad enough, she is forced to live in Blue Cove, a small town in the eastern coast of California with an aunt she barely knew existed.

Efforts on trying not to make things harder, she pretends to be the person she was before all the changes happened. Fun, outgoing, and cheerful. But in time, she realized she really wasn’t pretending anymore… unless it’s in front of him.

Now here’s Nate. The completely annoying and irritating guy from her new neighborhood. Nate—the flaw in her life. The guy with the shell she couldn’t break. A person who might just have some depth he wouldn’t show. His cheerfulness runs on the surface, but what runs deeper?

A story about loss, love, and learning as Addy realizes how much she was missing up until her brother’s death.

My opinion : I really don't know why this story isn't one of the most popular on wattpad. It is so well written and poems are really beautiful. You need to read this story. Like right now