Part 24

Published: Sept. 20, 2019----Sept. 30, 2020

"Oh! It has been three days in a row that somebody sends you flowers, and you still didn't know his name?"

Katelyn looked at Michelle, who stands in front of her after a receptionist delivered the flowers in her table.

If the person responsible for sending her flowers will be known, everyone will be shocked, and she will be the topic of everyone's conversation.

So as not to be so secretive, she took the card, which as usual, signed in a letter H and flipped it open in front of Michelle for her to see.

"Gosh! So mysterious, don't tell me he will fill the office with his red and white roses before introducing himself." Michelle told her while looking around and added, "Good thing, Mr. Steele doesn't use the common elevator lately, or else he will see his office had become a garden with this commotion of flowers. But on the other hand, what will be his reaction?'

Katelyn just smiled at Michelle's comments while her eyes roamed around the room.

She put some of the flowers on Mark's table, whose eyes bulged, but no comment came out of his mouth.

Twelve red roses also adorn Michelle's table.

She even called in the store to deliver floor vases so she can arrange the flower on it.

Their office smells the rose's aroma upon opening the door and gave the ambiance of being in a flower shop instead of an office.

The culprit, he even planned it like the first day of his courting, sent a dozen of flowers an hour for the whole working day. His reason, because those are for the days, he knew her and never even given her one.

Once they got home, and she complained of his being extravagant, he reduced it to one hundred roses the next day.

Today, it had become twelve roses because of what he said last night.

Shyness creeps within her at the thought of the event leading to what he told her, "he wanted her to be his not just in body but all of her."

She was too daring and tried to seduce him.

She had been bothered by his casual behavior towards her after he stated his intention to court her.

He started to spend time again in his study and made sure she was asleep before he went to bed. So instead of going to sleep like she did the past two nights, she waited for him while wearing a black baby doll sheer nightie with deep v neck, emphasizing her cleavage, a nightgown she had ignored before because it doesn't cover anything.

She assumed a provocative pose on their bed and made sure to uncover her legs. Even though the room was cold, it was not a hindrance to her plans.

An hour of waiting, she almost gives up as the coldness of the room seeped into her skin.

It was also the time the door opened, and he entered. Instead of starting the seductive moves, Katelyn was left numb as doubt of her actions worms its way into her head.

Jared's putting a blanket on her exposed body answered her wavering mind, but it also made her determined to do as planned.

"Jared, you just came inside?" She asked and slowly turned to face him and then covered her mouth, pretending a fake yawn.

"I'm sorry if I awaken you, but the room is cold, and you are not under the covers." He told her while avoiding her eyes as he lay on the bed.

His avoidance of her triggered the naughtiness in her. She removed her blanket, ignored the chillness, and crawled towards him.