Tampax Cup - Different Than Other Cups?

Tampax has been on the market for more than 80 years now, and it is one of the top brands ladies trust when it comes to menstrual care. Now, welcome their new product - a Tampax Cup!

- The build gives the feeling of reliability and comfort. It has a slightly larger rim which helps the cup stay in place, even during active times.

- You can wear a cup for up to 12 hours, even overnight. It takes some practice to determine how often you should change your cup based on your flow.

- Tampax Cups are made of 100% medical-grade silicone, without dyes, perfume, BPA, or latex. There are no aids or additives added to the cup or during production.

- They are easy to maintain: just boil before the first insertion on your period and make sure to empty and wash the cup at least once every 12 hours.

- You have 2 sizes to choose from!

- The most popular Tampax Cup product is their Starter Kit which comes with 1 regular flow menstrual cup, 1 heavy flow cup, a carrying case, 10 wipes, and a welcome guide. The guide is really helpful, especially if you're new to menstrual cups or you are using another cup brand. And of course, the Tampax Cup chart is there to help you pick the right on for you.