hold up (continued) | cheater!yuno x reader

Author's Note:

A little birdie told me that you wanted a part two to this.

"Can't you see there's no other man above you? What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you."

Enjoy.

Previously:

"Three years. You just had to throw three years down the drain," you lift his chin, forcing him to lift his head, "She doesn't love you like I love you, Yuno."

"But I-"

"What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you," you interrupt him, removing your hand from his chin.

Before he could say another word, you slam the door in his face. That encounter really crushed you inside, but you just took a deep breath and continued to gather your belongings.

'Goodbye Golden Dawn. Goodbye Yuno.'

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

It's been two weeks since you joined the Black Bulls. Your experience so far? Well, to put it simply, it's absolutely AWESOME! You knew this squad would be laid back, but you never expected to have so much free time on your hands. Whenever you got the chance, you'd head into town with Asta, Noelle, and Vanessa. Back in the Golden Dawn, you never got the time to indulge in such enjoyment. You were honestly starting to wonder why you hadn't joined the Black Bulls sooner.

Unfortunately, you're on your own today. During your previous mission, Asta had injured his arms severely. Everyone was out trying to find an antidote for the poor boy, including you. You remember reading an informative medical book back in the Golden Dawn's library. Surely there must be something useful in there. It was a difficult decision to make, but you felt you should venture to the Golden Dawn. You just hoped that he wouldn't be there. Just that fact alone made you shudder. But the research had to be done. Besides, this is Asta. He's done so much for you. This is just your way of giving back to him.

Slinging your satchel over your shoulder, you take flight on your trusty broom. Once you were high enough in the air, you picked up the pace.

'Pull yourself together, (Y/n). You'll be fine. You're doing this for Asta,' you assured yourself.

~Tiny Time Skip~

You landed a short distance away from the headquarters, just to make sure your arrival wasn't all that noticeable. Upon your disembarkation, you noticed a familiar brunette walking toward the premises. You lower your head, praying he wouldn't spot you. But much to your dismay, he identified you immediately.

"Well if it isn't (Y/n). Finally came crawling back from that dump of a squad?"

"Langris..." you sigh, rolling your eyes, "I'm not here to rendezvous with anyone here. I'm only here for research purposes."