From Bad To Worse

TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie - Stronger

Gettin' stronger every day

Through the bullets and the flames

But the fire's in your eyes

And there's no place left to hide

You got nowhere to run away

A/N: Short chapter 😔

Orange lightning arced from fingertip to fingertip. At the same time, you observed, a neutral expression on your face. Releasing a sigh, you let the power build up in your grasp, the lightning flickering as it brightened- before dulling and fading before your eyes.

'You're doing sooo well with that.' A sarcastic voice spoke in your mind, making you yelp and almost fall off your bed from the shock it gave you. The voice continued: 'And here I thought I'd be stuck with someone much better.'

''Who the f— are you?!'' You whisper-shouted, seemingly amusing the speaker in your mind as they laughed.

'All in good time, Orange Ninja.' The voice sneered. 'All in good time.' A final laugh came from them, gradually fading into silence...

Lloyd was busy attempting to train himself, practising various moves.

The Green Bean's training then went awry after he attempted to do Spinjitzu as the equipment hit the boy, ending with him landing on his back. Briefly, a shimmer of purple scales appeared, their owner towering over Lloyd, a laugh echoing through the room.

''What a joke.'' Pythor mocked as Lloyd backed away, still on the floor, attempting to find the Anacondrai. An invisible force lifted him, Pythor appearing in front of Lloyd as he held him by the gi. ''You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams.'' He sneered, then looked aside as he thought of someone else. ''Hmm, I could say the same for (Y/n)... where even is that little cr-''

"Pythor! How did you get on board?" Lloyd questioned the Anacondrai, interrupting him as he slithered over to a punching bag with the boy in his clutches.

''You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?'' Pythor asked, placing the boy's back on the punching bag before going around to where he stood behind the punching bag, tieing the boy up.

''Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey—'' Lloyd struggled as Pythor placed tape over his mouth to shut him up.

''Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind.'' The Anacondrai disappeared, a laugh from him following. You had heard the commotion and were wheeling towards the source when you ran into Pythor.

A devious smile appeared on his face, his head towering over your own easily. ''Oh? A hero in a shining wheelchair comes to save the day?" Pythor approached, his purple eyes meeting your (e/c) ones.

'Who the hell is this guy?' The voice in your head questioned out of nowhere. Slightly spooked at the question, you attempted to answer it.

''Pythor.'' You answered aloud as you narrowed your eyes, giving the voice in your head his name. ''You slipped on board.''

The Anacondrai gave a slight smirk. ''I've got other things to deal with, I just need the Fangblades and then I'll be on my way.'' Having heard enough, you charged forth in your wheelchair, which Pythor easily dodged by slithering to the side, looking your way. ''You're not much of a problem, hm?"