Angel

"Appa do angels exist?" The baby asked his dad for the hundredth time, with those big beautiful doe eyes.

"Kook, I already told you, no." His father does not believe in angels, making Jungkook pout and lay down.

"I thought they do exist?" He asked himself.

-

"Appa! You said angel doesn't exist!" 19 year old boy, Jungkook said.

His father looked at him with stern eyes. Jungkook grew up, always asking the question 'Do angels exist?'. He always ask that and he's not planning to stop unless he saw one.

"Yes why?" Jungkook shake his head.

"Appa! I just saw an angel!" Jungkook panicked, but still happy.

"What do you mean? Bring that creature." His father said. Jungkook looked at his father, confused.

"No appa, its not a creature. Its a human but an angel." Jungkook said, his eyes are getting big.

"What do you mean?" His father asked.

"Yo-"

"Jungkook! Let's go!" Jungkook was cut of by his best friend.

"Wait."

"I will come inside!" hHe heard his best friend said. He goes inside the room, as he saw Jungkook and a mid old guy.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry." He bowed down, as he almost got out. Jungkook pulled him and put him next to him.

"W-what? Ggu-"

"Appa, this is the angel I talked to you about. You lied to me when you said angel doesn't exist." Jungkook said confidently, making Taehyungs' eyes widen.

"Gguk what are you saying!" Taehyung slapped his arms, but Jungkook didn't flinch as his father laughed.

"Gguk, are you lowkey saying you like him?" His dad wiggles his eyebrows as Jungkook panicked in the same way.

"No-o! Appa! Its true he looks like an angel though!" Jungkook whined as Taehyung just blushed and looked down.

"Jungkook, he's not an angel but a person." His father said, smiling at him.

"He is! Just a wingless one." Jungkook stared at Taehyungs' visual.

"You know what? Hey Taehyung, he's asking you out." Jungkook shake his head rapidly, making Taehyung giggle.

"Really?" Taehyung teased the younger by tickling his chin.

"Okay lovebirds, so when's the date?" His appa stretched and looked at the two.

"Appa, he's not yet answering." Jungkook looked at his dad sternly.

"Okay but you're admitting that you're asking him out." Mr. Jeon laughed making Taehyung laugh too.

"Appa!" Jungkook pouted.

"Sure why not?" Taehyung suddenly said as Jungkooks' eyes lit up.

"W-what? Are you su-"

"You don't want me to?" Taeraised one eyebrow.

"Of course I want." Jungkook said.

"Okay lovely eagles, go on a date." Jungkooks' dad said, shooing them away.

Jungkook smiled at his dad sarcastically as he pulled Taehyung out of the room.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled.

"Hey its fine. I'd really like to go out with you." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook blushed and pinch Taehyungs' cheeks.

"About what I said... You are really an angel." Jungkook whispered next to his ears.

"What kind?"

"Literal angel. But I'm the fallen angel."

"why fallen angel?"

"Because instead I fell into this world, I fell into your world."

"Shut up, you're cheesy."