Healing Maknae

Jaejoong turned the engine off before taking his glasses off and putting them on the dashboard. Junsu was the first one out the car where he sat at the window next to Yoochun and Changmin at the other window.

It was silent all through the half hour car ride, they always thought once they enter a car again their personalities would meld back together and noise would ensue where every single person will try to talk at the same time. But as soon as they settled in it was silent and Yunho couldn't take it so he turned on the CD player and the first voice you could hear SHINee new song Everybody.

Yunho had looked at him weirdly and Jaejoong answered that it was a good song.

Junsu opened the door sliding his bag along the shiny floor before walking back to the car and Yoochun and Changmin had shuffled to the side he came out of. Yoochun pulled his jacket sleeve down as he walked to the boot of the car, Junsu took his other bag from the back Yoochun followed. Changmin was stretching as soon as he got out of the car.

Yunho glanced over at Jae as he took his seatbelt off; Jae took the key out "wow that was the most awkward car ride I have been in since my real and adopted parents were together"

The three that got out decided to take each other's bag in, Changmin refused to take Jaejoong so he took Yunho instead.

Jae saw from inside the car, he sighed.

Yunho put his hand on his knee. Jae laid his on his and smiled "I'll be in a minute" he said.

Yunho got out of the car taking his bag from his feet and walked into the house.

Jaejoong clenched his eyes closed and leaned forward onto the wheel to grit his teeth in frustration. He looked up to check his face in the wing mirror and wiped his wet eye. Opening the door Jae took his lighter from his back pocket and took his cigarettes from the car door and lit one up.

Inside Yoochun walked straight into the master bedroom and dumped his and Junsu luggage onto the bed.

Changmin followed Junsu as he showed him his temporary bedroom "here you go, Yunho next to you" Junsu said. Changmin walked in "hey" Changmin turned round "don't ruin this for them" he said turning and walking into his room.

Yunho walked up to Changmin as he was leaning on the door frame "I'm going to walk on the beach you coming?"

Changmin dumped his bag on the bed from where he was standing and shut the door before walking next to him. They walked out the back door just as the other three came into the living space and stood together "I'm going to have shower" Jaejoong said.

Yoochun watched him leave "let's go get dinner we'll walk" he said, Yoochun sighed rolling his eyes Junsu attached himself to Yoochun's arm.

Yunho leaned his head on Changmin shoulder as they walked; Changmin looked briefly at him before walking. Yunho sighed kicking the sand as they both walked.

Changmin stopped "Hyung" Yunho raised his eyebrows and stood up straight unlinking his arm from Changmin's "what."

"You do know I only came was because your depressed right?" Changmin said. Yunho looked down at the floor, Changmin scratched the back of his neck "and I've seen you talking to someone" 

"Ye" he mumbled.

Changmin blinked rapidly "and the news from Eunhyuk from Junsu" he took Yunho's arm the same way as he did. Changmin sighed, "There isn't anything that will make me change my mind about talking to him" he whispered.

Yunho sighed and they continued to walk along the beach "at least try Changmin if Jaejoong tries to talk to you please just give him a chance to say what he needs to say" he said "or you'll regret it in 10 years"