Luke Hemmings x Reader

"Guys, I'm so nervous..." Luke mutters out, whipping his sweaty palms against the rough fabric of his jeans, his eyes darting around the large crowd of people, looking for you.

Since the day the first movie came out, Luke has developed a crush on you. He was one of the first people to buy tickets when the second movie of the series you played came out in theaters.

"Luke, calm down! You've met plenty of famous peop-" Calum began, but Luke quickly cut him off.

"None of them were her Cal! She's the girl that I never thought I was going to be able to see in person, let alone meet! I thought the closest I would get to meeting her was seeing her on the screen!" Luke rambles, his eyes still scanning the area around them, and he couldn't tell if he was disappointed or thankful when his eyes didn't fall on you.

His three best friends all exchange glances with each other, watching as he looked every where around them at the many people who were being interviewed. They knew exactly who he meant when he said her. He talked about you all the time. He was probably your biggest fan, fanboying about you when ever your name was mentioned or the movie you're in was brought up.

"Oh my god..." Luke mumbled, and if they weren't paying such close attention to him, the other boys probably wouldn't have heard it. They followed his wide eyes, and instantly, they knew why his mouth was agape and he didn't seem to be breathing.

"It's her." Michael said, Calum and Ashton both nodding along with him.

"It's her." They both agreed in unison.

"I-I-" Luke's voice came out shaky amidst his star stuck state. "I can't believe it's her!" His voice was louder this time, probably too loud as a couple by standers looked over at him, just shaking their heads and going back to what they were doing previously.

When you walked onto the carpet, you were instantly being interviewed, someone coming up to you placing a microphone in your face. Of course, you were with a few other members of the cast, so you weren't the only one being asked questions. Although, you were one of the only girls from the cast on the carpet, with the exception of one other girl, and you did play a leading role in the movies, so there was a lot of attention focused on you.

"Well, we can't wait to see you guys later on in the show!" The lady that was interviewing you smiled, and you nodded, grabbing onto your cast mates arm as you began to walk away.

"She was rather pushy, don't you think?" You asked him, making him laugh, nodding.

"Yeah, I agree. But that's their job, you know?" You nod with him, before a group of loud screams fill your ears.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're here with a band that's taken not only America, but the world by storm! 5 Seconds Of Summer! How are you boys doing tonight?"An interviewer says loudly into a microphone before pointing it at a boy with a mop of curls.

"We're doing alright, wouldn't you say guys?" He turns to the boys around him. One with bright red hair nods enthusiastically, while one with blond streaks in his hair begins to talk to the curly haired one. The only one who didn't have much of a reaction to it was a boy who was looking down at his feet.

You kept watching them, trying to think of where you'd heard the name before. The interviewer said that they were a band, so you just assumed you'd heard them on the radio.

The interviewer asked them a few more questions, which the one with curly hair happily answered, the other two boys saying something from time to time while the tall blond boy still stood, his eyes on his feet. He looked like he was too deep in thought to pay any attention to what was happening.