alex...shut up

I went to school the next day feeling like absolute shit both mentally and physically.

"You wanna go to dizzy fizz after school ?" Alex asked me, dizzy fizz is the small local burger place  we have in town  its been there since the sixties my grandparents  used to hang out there as teenagers.

"Yea im craving a tripple decker  burger  right  now." I said.

-skipping  the school day-

"Uhh maybe you need to calm down kellin ." Alex said . I was tearing into the tripple deacker burger,chili cheese fries and large  chocolate shake i got.

"Yeah man you ive never seen you eat this much." Jack agreed with alex but i was paying much attention  untill alexs next comment.

"Maybe hes pregnant,  thats how my dad ate when he was mpreg with frankie." Both of them laughed but i reminded  slient.

I never thought about that before...i mean vic didnt use a condom and he did kinda cum ...insi- "kellin why arent you laughing with us?" Alex asked.

I reminded silent

"OH MY GOD YOURE MPREG!" alex squealed loud enough  for the fucking place to hear.

" no im not and can you please keep you voice down." I whispered  harshly.

" excuse  me can we get this togo?" Jack asked one of the waitresses walking passed our table.

" wha..what are guys doing?" I asked as jack put my food in a bag and alex got up. 

"Where going to jacks house."  He said draging me to the car.

"Are you  serious ?" 

"Yes now shut  up and eat your fries."

_____

"You're 3 days and since this is an Mpreg  you should  be delivering in about 2 months." Jacks mom said, shes a doctor.

The second  i heard that i busted out in tears. Alex and jack hugged me, but i wasn't  crying because  i was pregnant, i was actually excited about that. I was crying because how am i gonna tell my parents let alone...vic.

___________

Very short update sorry i just wanted to get the announcement over with.

Bye loves