16

When Klaus woke up he try to reach for Elijah but when feeling a empty spot he looks up and sees that Elijah is not there. He groans getting up going over to the dresser opening it taking out new clothes putting on a white shirt, grey pants, black shoes, and a dark jacket.

Ones he was done he walks out the door and down the stairs seeing Rebekah there.

"Finally your up! We have to go to the Salavtor's house."

"Where's Elijah? He needs to come too."

"Behind you Niklaus."

He hears his brothers voice turning around he sees Elijah standing there with his hands in his pockets. Klaus turns his head back to Rebekah smirking a little with his hands behind his back.

"Well then shall we get going?"

Klaus makes his way to the car getting in as the other two follow, all in the car they drive off to the Salvatore house.

£At the Salvotore house£

They get out the car and walk up to the door knocking after a couple of seconds the door opens seeing Elena there. She moves out the way letting them come in glaring at Rebekah on the way, they walk into the living room and see Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler, Alaric.

"Were waiting for Damon who should be back any moment."

Just as Stefan says that like it was on cue Damon walks in, Elena came up to him and puts a hand on his arm knowing she was getting glares by Elijah and Klaus.

"Hey Damon~"

"Hello Katherine."

Before anyone could do anything Damon had her pinned up against the wall his hand around her neck.

"Why are you here Katherine!"

"Damon I'm Elena let me go!"

Damon puts more pressure hearing a crack Katherine yells out and grabs onto Damon's hand that was around her throat.

"Ah! Fine me and Hayley attacked you and Rebekah, just l...let me g...go!"

He doesn't let go but was forced away when Elijah grabs him by the waist and with and yank pulls him back. Damon was behind Elijah as Klaus was in the middle making sure no one made a move. Damon looks over Elijah shoulder seeing Katherine show her true self acting like it too smirking.

"Tell me Damon how did you know it was me?"

"How could I forget a face like that."

"I should say the same for you~"

Veins come out from under his eyes and his k-9 teeth get longer and sharper. He uses his vampire speed and was over at Katherine in a blur, he snaps her neck then turns around and starts to walk out the house.

"Damon where are you going!?"

He ignores Stefan and jeeps walking but of course Klaus had to stop him by blocking his way in front of him.

"Let me go."

"I can't let you do this love."

"Why not! Because if I kill your little wolf your not gonna be able to fuck her anymore? Not gonna be able to have one night stands with her?"

"Damon."

"Save it Klaus she killed me and now it's time for her to know what it feels like to shot with bullets and bite. Except for I have to actually go buy bullets because you know the whole silver is a werewolf's weakness."