༓☾ eight ☽༓

I look into the full lenth mirror staring at my changed reflection in so much shock.

I look back to the maids and they all smile wide while giving me a thumbs up and I just turn back to the mirror still in shock.

They completely changed my look and I can't stop staring.

My red hair is completely gone, instead it's back to its natural color, a dark brown. It's no longer straightened but slightly curly and it now has more texture to it, showing off a more mature look with how it looked a little longer and curly. It's parted down the middle no longer covering my forehead entirely and I have to admit it does look really good.

My baggy black clothes are gone and replaced with tight black slacks and a white buttoned up shirt which is tucked into the pants and secured with a belt. The sleeves from the blouse flare out a little at the end giving a very olden vibe to it.

My comfy sneakers are now thrown out and dress shoes are in its place and they have a slight heal to it.

Nothing about me looked the same, I look like as if I'm Royal which I'm nothing close to.

And just when I thought they were done they come to me with a long looking black cardigan littered with gold flowers and when I get a closer look to it, it looks like a hanbok but just the top piece. They wait for me to spread my arms so they put it on and I'm quick to let them.

"There! We're done!" I look back in the mirror to see the black hanbok littered with gold flowers on me and I just had to admit it looks really well. More than well, I look breath taking.

"Th-thann-nk y-you." I let out softly and bow in their direction and they are quick to shake their heads and set me straight before I do a full ninety degree bow.

"Oh no you don't have to do all that, we're glad to help!" The one with blonde hair says and I nod my head with a small smile.

"We should take you to the dinning hall now." One of them says and I nod my head as all of them start to escort me to wherever the dinning hall is.

As we walk there I notice how quiet it is in this wing, wondering if anyone is actually here. I look around trying to catch a glimpse of anyone but no one is around.

"No point in looking around, this is the highnesses wing. No one else would be here." I look at her confused because why would he want me in his wing? I'm human, to them I'm nothing but a meal. But yet they washed me, dressed me, changed my look, and now are going to feed me? This just doesn't add up. Why is he doing all this? And why are they calling him his highness?

He must be the leader but still highness? What is he a top royal?

And that's when I start putting the pieces together.

They were asking the man about why they were using their cargo and Jimin did say it was the mafia. And the only vampire known to have a vampire mafia is the top royal.

Was that man from before the top royal? Is he truly the king of all vampires?

He did have those gold eyes which only belong to the top royal so it must be but why does he treat me in such a good way?

In the midst of thinking about this we've already arrived in the front of the dinning hall doors which were huge making me think just how extravagant this hall is going to look.

I turn around to ask the maids if I should go in but when I turn around they are nowhere to be found. I furrow my brows in confusion as I look around to see that I'm left completely alone.

Should I just go in?

I touch the door and just as I was about to push it open they are pulled open and I'm met with a huge dinning table that's filled with all sorts of food that all smelled so delicious.