Chapter 4 - Crazy

Logan Nielsen

"Did someone recognize you?" My father asked.

"No, I will be fine here." I said as I sat down on the sofa.

"Very well, I'll contact you again later. Take care of yourself, son." My father ended the call.

My father is the King of Denmark, Valentino Nielsen. I'm Logan Christopher Nielsen, the Prince of Denmark. As much as I love being in the palace, I have to get out from it. Why? There's a lot of scandal surrounding me lately but all of them are not true so to slowly die them down, I have to go to London to continue my school here.

In London, I'll be Logan Christian. I don't want to be stand out in the crowd to so I decided just to befriend a nerdy, lonely and weird girl named Amanda Estelle. I heard that she's actually the granddaughter of Elliot Estelle, one of the richest man in England but I don't really care. She's not as weird as I thought she would be, she's just building a wall with other people.

After spending time with her today, she's not that bad. I mean I told her that I will be her bestfriend which is I'm not joking. I'm a pretty easy going guy so I can befriends with anyone I want but I'm in London to undercover not to get in trouble so.. having Mandy as a friend is enough.

The next day..

"Who are you looking for?" I asked Mandy who's busy looking at the cafeteria entrance.

"No one." She said as she turned her attention back to her lunch. I smiled when I saw her eyes twitching and I'm guessing that she's lying.

"Boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as I picked up my chicken sandwich.

"Do you see someone looking for me? You're the one said that I'm a weird, lonely and nerdy girl." She said in a cold tone as she rolled her eyes on me. I laughed seeing her reacting like this.

"You are but who knows.. you're not.. ugly." I said as I looked at her face. It's true that she's not ugly. She just need a little bit makeover and I bet from that she will have men kissing her feet.

"I never have luck in love. I think I might have a curse or something." She said as she reached out for her water bottle. Her eyes went back to the cafeteria entrance door and I followed her eyes to see who is she looking for.

"Tell me.. what kind of curse?" I turned my attention back to her.

"No one ever liked me, I always ended up having a one-sided love." She said as she pouted her lips looking at me sadly.

"Your time will come." I said and I took a bite of my chicken sandwich.

"Easy for you to say, you're cute." I chocked on my sandwich and she casually just pushed my water bottle bottle towards me. I put down the sandwich and drank my water quickly.

"Did you just say I'm cute? Are you starting to have a crush on me?" I smirked and she looked at me shaking her head.

"I can't have a crush on two guys at the same time. I'm loyal." She said as she patted her chest making me laugh. She's hilarious and I think I just hit the jackpot by picking her as my friend here.

"So you have a crush? Who's the unlucky man?" I joked and she pouted at me.

"I'm not telling you because if I tell someone who my crush is, it might not come true."

"Who told you that?"

"My father." She said proudly and I shook my head.

"There's a term called confession, Mandy. If you confess, the other person they might reconsider and maybe start to look at you as a woman." I said remembering the tips from my father. He used it on my mother though. My mother wasn't keen on my father at first because he's the future King of Denmark at that time but he confessed and showed his love for her. My mother's heart melt knowing that he's really serious about it so they got married after 3 years of dating.

"I rather see them from afar than confessing, I'm a little bit afraid risking the friendship that's at stake in front of us." She said looking at her bacon sadly.

"The guy will never know then.. you'll die as an old virgin." I joked and she looked at me seriously.

"Don't say that! What if it truly happens?" Her eyes became teary and oh snap!

"I'm joking! I'm joking, Mandy!" I said completely panicked.

"Don't ever say that again, I don't want to die virgin."

"You won't.. for god sakes!" I said as I'm focusing on my chicken sandwich again.

"But I have this curse.." I looked at her boredly and she pouted.

"You're not ugly, you're not weird either and you're not as nerdy as I thought you would be so chill. You will find someone sooner or later, Mandy."

"What if I don't?"

"I'll marry you." I said bluntly just to cheer her up.

"What?" She looked at me disbelief.

"I'll marry you." I'm not serious at all, I'm just trying to cheer her up.

"Really?" Don't tell me that she's taking it seriously?

"No!" I bursted and I took another bite of the sandwich.

"You're mean.. why not? You said that I'm not ugly, not weird and not that nerdy." I rolled my eyes and she looked at me flatly.

"Relax. You're and I both are 18 so you don't need to rush. You'll find someone.. I guarantee that."

"I trust you.." She said and I nodded. I continued to finish my sandwich when suddenly Mandy poked my hand to take my attention.

"What?" I turned to her.

"What do boys like in a girl?" She asked as she looked at me seriously.

"Boobs." I said and she looked down on her chest that second.

"I got no boobs." She looked at me sadly.

"Sexy thighs then.."

"I'm so far from it." She said after she looked down on her thighs.

"Curves." I randomly said.

"I have straight line." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Good personality."

"I have that.." She said happily as she do a penguin happy dance. I chuckled seeing her reaction and I can't wait to have a crazy one year with her.