T H I R T E E N

"What the bell is going on between the sheets in my home?" Gotti sang aloud as he quickly stepped into his sweat pants

"Baby wait let me explain before you start to point your cane." Raven sang lowly as she tried to hurry and put on her clothes. Pulling on her shoes she slightly rolled her eyes. "This shit ain't even funny."

"It really is." Gotti smirked as he laced up his shoes. "Imma hit you up later ma. Stay here until I text you that were gone." Quickly kissing her Gotti gave her ass a soft slap before heading downstairs.

"What's up nigga." Gotti nodded at Rico as he exited his condo. "You knocking like you the police.

Rico looked him up and down before frowning. "My bad man. Raven ass just pissed me off lowkey. I might need to start keeping a closer eye on her."

"Why you say that?" Gotti questioned back trying to play everything cool. Sliding into the passenger seat of Rico's BMW he stayed silent until Rico was ready to respond.

"I just called her trying to see where she was at. I knew it was some shit I needed to handle tonight and probably won't be home until tomorrow morning. I was just trying to give shawty a heads up before I just dipped out." Rico explained as he pulled out of the parking lot. "She answer the phone like she was in the middle of fucking." Rico looked over at Gotti to see his reaction.

Shaking his head Gotti immediately dismissed his statement. "I can't see shorty getting down like that. Where was she suppose to be at?"

"At the gym." Rico replied back in deep thought.

"Okay, so maybe she sounded like she was fucking cause she was working out. You know tired or out of breath. Ain't that's how you suppose to sound when your really working out?" Gotti questioned back trying to make everything make sense for Rico.

"Maybe. I'm not sure, but I'll get to the bottom of everything." Rico responded back before changing the subject. "What bitch you had up there with you, I know not Jade."

"You know not Jade." Gotti responded back. His wounds were still very open and just the mention of her name made him feel uneasy. "Just a lil chick I use to mess with. I just wanted to think of something besides Jade honestly."

Nodding Rico understood exactly what he meant. Turning up the radio a little more both men just sat in their own thoughts until they reached there destination.

***

"Pissed ain't even the word girl." Tammy spoke back into her phone in disbelief as she watched her longtime boyfriend leave out of his hidden Atlanta condo. One that she thought he had sold a long time ago. "I mean why lie about selling it. That's what's pissing me the fuck off. I never told him to get rid of it in the first place."

Watching him pull from his parking spot she slowing pulled out a little after him. She was ready to follow him. Tammy wanted answer's. Honest answers that she could only get if she found the answers to the questions herself.

"I'm finna follow his ass Liyah. Imma call you back."

Hanging up Tammy put her attention back on the road as she stayed a few cars back. She didn't need him seeing her. Following his black on black BMW for another fifteen minutes. She knew exactly where she was. Seeing her mans longtime business partner hop in his car then pull off didn't surprise her. They always handled business together.