Birthday Party

Greetings! I will borrow this story from silverlion12k and I hope you forgive me for this. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next chapter for the Dragon Ball Super will be soon. Thank you!

Everyone were taking their personal doings while some asked their classmates or the pro heroes if who is the guy from the Universe 11 that is way stronger than a God of Destruction.

"I wanna see how he trained so hard to achieve that kind of strength!" Mirio exclaimed.

"But it will be a hard one for you to imitate his training though." Tamaki muttered.

"What kind of Tournament would be seeing later?" Momo asked.

"I don't know too. Maybe a great one?" Tsuyu replied.

"Everyone listen! We have found a multiverse that will make you a little frustrated I think. But either way. Are you ready for this?" Angel asked.

"What's in this multiverse then?" Ojiro asked.

"In this multiverse, Izuku will celebrate his 17th birthday in this multiverse. However, he will celebrate it in a worse way you would never imagine." Garou said.

"Hey! My son's birthday is on next week!" Inko happily exclaimed.

"Well, what plans do you have on your mind, Inko? Maybe we can help?" Mitsuki asked with a smile.

"Us too, Mrs. Midoriya! We wanna help!" Uraraka added as the pro heroes and the class 1-A and 1-B wanted to help to plan on Izuku's upcoming birthday.

"We want to give Young Midoriya a great birthday then when we are back to our world then!" All Might exclaimed.

"But can I ask?" Iida said.

"Yes?" Garou said.

"Why did you said that this multiverse will see how Midoriya celebrates his birthday in a worse way. What do you mean for that?" Iida asked.

"You'll see it later." Momoko replied as everyone looked at her with confusion.

The scene now focused to the Midoriya residences as Izuku woke up from his bed with a big smile on his face and preparing himself for his 17th birthday which is today.

"Let me text my classmates to invite them in here to my birthday!" Izuku said as he draws his phone on his pocket and sent invites to all of the Class 1-A and to his friends at U.A . Izuku then watched his social media accounts and then he found out something that made his big smile disappear.

"That look of him makes me worry." Uraraka said.

"I hope its not a villain that would disrupt his birthday party!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"If that's a villain, I will never forgive him or her!" Mina added.

"What would they react if they found out that 75% of them from 1-A is the reason why Izuku's birthday party was nothing but a lifeless party?" Angel asked.

"I'm too sad to see Izuku sad." Momoko said.

Izuku saw in his social media accounts that everyone went to Momo's Mansion to celebrate her massive summer bash party. Izuku felt betrayed by his friends. He sent his classmates and friends the invitations at 8:00 AM but until 8:00 PM, no one came or visited Izuku to celebrate his birthday party.

Izuku then received a message from his phone and he happily rushed to it to see if someone greeted him for his birthday. But it was just Katsuki who just messaged him