Imagine #38 ~ Damon Salvatore

{My girl} 

(Y/n) headed into the bedroom from the en-suite to get dressed. She had just jumped out of the shower, and had placed on one of Damon's shirts until she could get her own clothes. She noticed Stefan standing in the doorway of the bedroom. 

"Damon's not here." (Y/n) said, desperate for Stefan to leave. Ever since he had lost control and become a ripper, turning his humanity off, he was a complete and utter arsehole, and (Y/n) tried to avoid him at all costs. 

"I'm not looking for him." Stefan said, sounding disgusted. "I was actually looking for you."

"Really?" (Y/n) said, sounding unimpressed. She turned around to look at him, only to see that he was stood next to her. It made her jump slightly; she was never going to get used to vampires having quick movements. "I can't stop thinking about you (Y/n)." Stefan said, as he grabbed hold of her wrist tightly. 

"Let me go Stefan." (Y/n) begged, but Stefan didn't listen as he pulled her closer to him, and placed his lips on hers.

"Stefan!" (Y/n) said, pushing him away quickly. "What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"Isn't this what you want?" Stefan asked, raising as eyebrow as he tried to grab (Y/n)'s arm again. 

"Stefan! I'm with Damon, you know that." 

"But don't you want a real man?" He asked, before he was cut off. 

"What's going on?" Damon asked, as he came into the bedroom, surprised to see Stefan stood there. "(Y/n) was just telling me how she craves to have a real man." 

"Bullshit!" (Y/n) said as Damon stood by here. "You grabbed hold of me, and tried to kiss me, even though I told you that I didn't want to." (Y/n) rubbed her wrist from where Stefan had grabbed her tightly; it was red and sore. "Let me see that." Damon said, as he inspected (Y/n)'s wrist. Once he had, his looks turned to Stefan, who stood there smugly. 

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Damon asked Stefan. "What right do you have, to come in here, and kiss (Y/n). My girlfriend?" 

"It's not my fault you're a bad boyfriend." Stefan replied, looking at (Y/n). "It's not my fault she came to me looking for a good time." 

"Shut up Stefan." Damon demanded. "You and I both know, that's not what happened. You do this when you become a ripper, and when you lose control, you try and take everything that I have; everything that makes me happy because you're completely miserable. I'm not going to let it happen Stefan. I am not going to let you, get your hands over the one thing that keeps me sane, and happy." (Y/n) couldn't help but smile at Damon's protectiveness. "If you're looking for some cheap hookup, look somewhere else. Now get out." 

Stefan gave a snarl at you, as Damon placed his arm around you, and kissed the top of your head. "Not my fault you're not a real man." Stefan muttered. (Y/n) tried to grab hold of Damon, but she lost her grip as Damon punched Stefan in the face. "Making him fall to the fall in a heap." 

"Damon, he's not worth it." (Y/n) reminded him as she pulled him away from doing anymore damage. Stefan stood up and wiped away some blood from his lip. "You know where to find me." He told (Y/n) before slamming the door behind him; leaving Damon and (Y/n) alone.