Planning Ahead

Seth Rollins POV - After Raw

I knocked on Stephanie's door and walked in. She smiled at the sight of me.

"Your quite a good actor Seth. You really sold that you wanted their forgiveness!" Stephanie congratulated.

"Well I just wanted to see what our next attack is? I really want to get into their heads.." I laughed. I sound like some evil villain from a movie, I'm really not trying to.

Stephanie looked lost in thought.

"Here's a question Rollins..do you still have feelings for Summer?" The came out of no where.

I kept hesitating to answer. "I...still do...I guess" That put a smile on her face.

"For now you can start acting romantic. Pratically to the point where Summer feels you invading her space.."

I shrugged "Your Stephanie Mcmahon, you can do much better!"

"Fine. How about we have someone like the Wyatts go after Summer. You can attack Dean backstage so you can be her hero. They you can kiss her. We'll just go from there.."

Summer Rae POV - Hotel

Dean looked pissed off. "I'm not having another tag match with Seth Rollins."

"Dean just make him look like fool! If we give him a cold shoulder or something then he'll look like a dick trying to be our 'friend' " I explained to him.

"Summer, I don't need to pretend. I hate his ass." Dean raised his voice.

"Yeah and I hate him too."

It's a short chapter sorry. What do you think?