Katherine Pierce x (fem) Reader

"I never loved you Katherine" you said as the MF gang was sitting there interrogating Katherine as to why she was there.

"You can say that, but I don't believe you" she said looking in your eyes.

She saw the doubt in your eyes and sighed.

"I love you (Y/N)" she said with sincerity "Your the reason I came back" 

"I'm sorry, you have told too many lies for me to believe you now" you said leaving the room. Trying not too look back. You went out the house and sped to your secret spot that only you and Katherine knew about.

You sat there and looked over the town. You felt all the emotions hit you at once. You loved Katherine. You truly loved her with all your heart, and you wanted to go back and take her in your arms. Promise to protect her from everyone that threatened her. Instead, you were the one that just broke her.

That's when you felt the tears that cascaded down your face. Uncontrollable tears and a broken heart and a feeling of dullness in your chest that could only be fixed by the girl you just rejected.

"How did I know you would come here?" you heard from behind you. You knew who it was, a small smile appeared on your face. She sat next to you and turned to study your face. You looked at her eyes and saw the pain.

"I'm sorry" You said brushing the tear that strayed on her face. She leaned into your touch and you pulled her into you holding onto her for dear life while whispering 'I'm Sorry' into her ear repeatedly. She wrapped her arms around your waist.

"It's ok" she said pulling back and looking into your eyes. In the moment, she leaned in and kissed you. You pushed back kissing her with as much passion as you could put in.

She pulled back and stared in your eyes "Leave with me"

"I can't...there is still a lot of things I need to do here"

"Then, I am staying with you!" she exclaimed grabbing your shirt and pulling you closer to her so that your noses were brushing

"You know...we are gonna get a lot of shit for being together. They won't rest until they see the end of us"

"Let them! I don't care what happens as long as I have you by my side. As long as your in! I'm in" she said grabbing your face

"I'm in baby. I'm in for life!" you said kissing her lips almost knocking the both of you over.

"Yes!" she said laughing and gazing into your eyes "Well, we need a vacation first"

—————————————————————————————————-

"(Y/N) we were worried sick!" Elena exclaimed hugging you tightly "You've been missing for days"

"Yeah I went on a little vacation" you said chuckling. Knowing that your girlfriend would be here in a matter of moments

"By yourself?" Caroline asked confusion gracing the blonde's features

"Not exactly" you said

"Then who did you go with?" Stefan furrowed his eyebrows

"With me." everyone turned to see your love strut towards you with confidence evident in her walk "Let's just say we had a lot of catching up to do"

Credit: imaginesforyourfandom.tumblr.com