Theo Raeken x Reader

She had put it off for nearly an hour now, and even then she didn't really want to go. But Y/N had to break the moment and stand up from their cuddling position.

"Are you leaving?" Theo asked her even if he knew the answer, watching how she put her coat back on.

"I have to" The girl glanced at him, resigned. "Stiles will kill me if he finds out that I was late because I was here with you"

Her boyfriend couldn't help but to roll his eyes at that statement.

"Your brother is too protective of you" He stated, despite the fact that for once he agreed with him. Not that he would admit this out loud, though.

"You're telling me" Combing her hair a bit, she sighed. "But I really gotta go"

"Fine" Theo budged even if he just wanted her to stay. "Want me to walk you home?"

Y/N laughed at such stupid question.

"And let him see us together? No, thank you"

Theo acquired an amused expression that made her chuckle.

A moment of silence followed. Y/N tilted her head, observing him closely.

Even if Theo always hid his emotions, she knew him well enough. If it were for him, she would never leave his side.

Besides, it was obvious even by the way he held her closely. Tight. Lovingly.

He would miss her, just like she would miss him. Because despite the fact that Theo could be shady and two faced, she was completely sure that she could trust him. He loved her, and she might be one of the only things he treasured like that.

"I'll see you soon" Y/N held his face and kissed him in the lips, smiling at him before he left.

He just stood there, watching her leave and seething in silence.

Theo was always worried to leave her on her own. Not because he didn't trust her, it was the rest of the world he didn't trust.

Especially knowing so many evil things and people crept out there, many of them supernatural. Yet he had to relinquish and let her be.

Even if he was left with an uneasy restlessness.

*

The next day Theo couldn't stay away from his phone. Usually, she texted him.

Whether it was to chat or to say she was going over. Maybe just a random text, she always said something to him. It was strange that she didn't that day.

Something took his mind off it for a while, because he heard someone approaching the house. And Theo was absolutely sure that it wasn't Y/N.

He stood up to check who it was, opening to door sensing whoever it was didn't present a threat. The boy was not expecting him at all.

"Stiles?" Theo was genuinely surprised to see him approaching him.

It was clear that he didn't like him. Actually, they didn't really like each other. Yet he looked determined to talk to Theo, which told him that it had to be about his sister. And it had to be extremely important, probably something bad.

"Where is she?" Was the only thing he said, not even bothering to walk closer to him. Almost like being too close disgusted him.

"Who?" For her sake, he pretended like he had no idea who Stiles was talking about.

"You know very well, who" Stiles sternly told him. "Y/N, my sister"

"I don't know" Theo frowned as he spoke, as he was speaking the truth and it upset him.