❁Sixteen❁

{unedited}

"Lucinda!" Travis yelled, practically throwing himself off of his chair.

Lucinda frantically opened the door to Travis' office.

"What happened? Did something go wrong with todays stock?" She asked. Travis shook his head and handed her his phone. Lucinda took hold on the phone and read the recent conversation between Travis and Zane. She smirked.

"Oh my, now you're a jealous sugar daddy." She teased. Travis groaned and sat back in his chair.

"That's not the point." He whined. Lucinda's smirk only grew wider.

"Oh my times two, this is a fantastic situation. So, what are you gonna do?" She asked. Travis groaned again.

"I don't know."

Lucinda flicked his forehead.

"The answer is obvious! Fuck him!" She exclaimed.

"Fuck who?" A voice said coming from the door.

"No one." Travis said.

"I don't believe you~" Laurence sang as he closed the door behind him.

"Let me tell you the tea, Laurence." Lucinda said, sitting on Travis' desk.

"Do tell." Laurence replied, also sitting on the desk.

"So basically, I made Travis an Instagram account for the soul purpose of seducing a cute male and Travis is his sugar daddy!" Lucinda and Laurence started squealing. Travis' suddenly gives up and his head slams on the table, scaring the other two.

Laurence grabbed Travis, hair and lifted his head.

"You good there, buddy?" Laurence asked. Travis stared at Laurence blankly.

"I'm not done yet!" Lucinda said. Laurence let go of Travis' hair and turned back to Lucinda.

"Continue," He said.

"So now, Zane, that's his name, is making moves every second on Travis and Travis agreed to fuck him!" Lucinda finished.

"Oh my god!"

"I know right?!"

The two continued to squeal.

"Wait, you didn't tell me you guys have Instagram," Laurence said.

"That's because I blocked you when I came across your account. That's what you get for putting your stupid caterpillars in my strawberry farm, asshole!" Lucinda pouted while hitting Laurence's shoulder.

"Oh come on! It was a harmless prank!" Laurence laughed.

Travis' phone vibrated. Laurence gasped.

"Is it Zane? I wanna know what Zane looks like," Laurence whined. Lucinda pulled out her phone and went on Zane's profile while Travis checked his phone.

"Oh! He posted something a few seconds ago. Look, Travis!" Lucinda said as she held her phone in Travis' direction.

"I already saw," Travis said, shooing her phone away.

"But it was posted.. wait, you have his post notifications on?!"

"Whipped,"

"I've had about enough of you two. Get out of my office." Travis said with fingers on his temples. Mumbling how much of a 'meanie' their boss is, Lucinda and Laurence got off of Travis' desk and walked out the doorway, closing the door behind them.

Travis sighed to himself and liked the picture his 'sugar baby' had posted almost a minute ago. Then he just stared. Is this what his life had come to? Spending his seemingly endless supply of money on someone he had met more than a week ago.

But looking at the picture made him want to spend even more money on the smaller. It made him want to wait outside a dressing room while Zane tries on clothes.

Travis didn't know what was happening. He's never experienced something like this before. He's never even dated anyone. Well, that's a lie. Travis and Lucinda had dated before.  But that was a short time, before they decided that they were both 'gay as fuck'. And don't forget about the time Travis and Laurence dated. Turns out they were just meant to be friends.

But, back to the point. There was just something about Zane that Travis couldn't get enough of.