o7

Ace

"Why you trippen on me bruh I was not cheating on you!" I told Tii while we was at Amouree house. "Nigga fym??? You was talkin to that hood rat." She said crossing her arms.

"Hol on. So what really happened?" Amouree asked witt a confused look. "Aht aht so I was in the gas station paying for the gas while Tii was waiting in the ca-" I said before getting interrupted. "I was in the car while he was talking to his ex bitch." She said.

"Hol uppp. You was talkin to Lorie? Light skin?" Trin ghetto ass said. "Yeah damn." I said getting irritated. "Uhn uhn. Now I gotta beat yo mofuckin ass" Amouree said getting mad. I knew she was getting mad cause that accent was coming out.

"Where you goin bae?" Sosa said. "Wait for me y'all." She said.

3 min later *

This girl done came outta her room witt a fat ass belt that had studs on it.

"Hol Onnn naaaa." I said. "Gimme a 10 sec headstart." I said. "You better start running na." Amouree said.

I started running around the room while she chased after me. My big sister finally caught on and hit my ass witt the belt.

"Aye bruh that shit hurt forreal." I said while Amouree was beating the black outta me. Everybody was jus cracking up. "I'm done talkin to you." Tii said. "Hol up bae. Cmon na, it wasn't even like that. She jus asked me for my number again since I changed it from when we broke up." I told her.

"You shouldn't have been talkin to her anyways, folk." Tii said walking out and going in the room. "Fix that shit." Trin said.

                                   AceJJbigmoneysosa and 1,410 people liked this   If I had dat bitch I can have her again 🤷🏾‍♂️👹

AceJJ
bigmoneysosa and 1,410 people liked this
   If I had dat bitch I can have her again 🤷🏾‍♂️👹

bigmoneysosa bruddaaa 💯😈
↪️ acejj blooddaaa 💯💯🦍
amoureesantana take this god damn caption down 👋🏼
↪️ acejj I'll think bout it 🤣🤔
thetrylltii aight my turn to act up 🥰
↪️ amoureesantana go off sis 🤪
↪️ acejj @amoureesantana @thetrylltii 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
lorieelove tapn witt a real one 🥵

                                   Tii

      Ace really got me fucked up na. I can't take a picture witt my pregnant ass so I might as well post an old picture he ain't lemme post before since we bold.

                           TheTryllTii

                           TheTryllTii

hotheadtrin and 2,347 people liked this

                 I miss my body 🥺🥺🥺
acejj oh that's how you feel foe 🤷🏾‍♂️
↪️ thetrylltii damn right.
amoureesantana 😍😍😍 doo thaat
hotheadtrin periooodt 😩😍

"Bruh delete that shit right now." Ace said busting in the room while I was watching Netflix. "Naaaah." I said. "I'll rlly fuck You pregnant right na" he said. "You rlly gon rape me infront of my phone???" I said.

     "You not funny." He said. "Boy bye." I said as I was leaving the room.

                                   Trin 

"Baaaaaaaaeeeee" Tay said. "Get the fuck out my face." I told him. "Mmcht You mad for no reason." He said. "Bitch I'm 4 months pregnant. Leave me ALONE." I told him. "Okaaaay maam" he said.

He finally left the room and I got to callin My bestieee.

"Heyyyy bitch. Wyd?" I said. "Oh you kno makin food for my kids. Hby?" She said referring to Sosa and Ace. "Chillen. So you trynna throw a baby shower for Tii? Since she damn near 7 months now?" I said. "I'm downnn. Imma call you back doa cause I gotta feed my kids." She said and chuckled. "Aight." I told her Nd hung up.