Chapter 3: Avatar Korra - Part One

Your POV:

It's 7:00 pm, and I'm on my way to Asami's house. I pull the small piece of paper she gave me out of my pocket, and I look at the address, 3985 Musashi Lane. I start looking for the nearest transit station, so I can look at a map. I exhale a small a breath of fire to keep warm. I was always conflicted on winter. On the one hand, I like it because it gives us a beautiful scenery every year, but on the other hand, I hate it because it's always biting cold. I'm sure a lot of people are like that, though.

You: "Christ, it's freezing. I understand that it's winter and everything, and the landscape does look nice, but come on. This is ridiculous. This is probably how Avatar Aang felt when he was trapped in that iceberg. If not ten times worse." I said to myself.

12 minutes pass, and I eventually find a transit station. I start walking up the stairs and head into the station, looking at column after column. After about 5 columns, I find a decent sized map.

You: 'Ok let's see. Where are you?' I thought to myself.

I looked through the entire map and I eventually find Musashi Lane. I walk out of the transit station, and I start moving.

After about fifteen minutes. I finally reach Asami's house, when I get to the gate, I see how big it is, and it is much bigger than what I imagined. She must have a ton of money. God knows I'm not touching that. Last thing I need is for my ass to get locked up, especially at the hands of one of my own friends, that's not a good look.

You: "God, this place is huge." I said to myself

I Walk up to the front door, and I knock. I wait a few seconds, and some guy in a tuxedo answers the door. I figured he must be the butler.

Butler: "Can I help you, sir?"

You: "I'm here for Asami. I'm a friend of hers. Is she in?"

Butler: "Yes, she is, I'll let her know that you're here, mr.... I didn't catch your name sir."

You: "It's (M/n)."

Butler: "Thank you, sir."

The butler than closes the door. Two minutes go by and the door opens back up. Only this time , it was Asami. Looking as beautiful as ever.

Asami: "Hey, (M/n). It's good to you again." She said as her face lit up.

You: "You too."

Asami: "Why don't you come in? You look like you're freezing." She said with an amused tone in her voice.

You: "I am freezing."

I walk inside, and Asami shuts the door as I scan the entire room.

"I'll tell you what Asami, Winter has me at a serious conflict."

Asami: "What do you mean?"

You: "Well, on the one hand I like it because the snow always looks nice, but on the the other hand I hate it because it's always cold as hell."

Asami: "Aahh I see. I'm sure a most people are like that. Now come on. I want you to meet my friends." She responded

We start walking down the hallway again. "So, I'll have you get to know my friends, and then we'll all head out to the city." She said. We soon get to what looks to be a huge race track. I eventually see two other cars go flying past us. We walk over to the stand, where I see two other guys sitting at the bottom.

Bolin: "I'm telling you Mako, Opal's got Korra right where she wants her. She doesn't stand a chance!"

Mako: "Don't jinx it. You never know what could happen."