CHAPTER 9 V?

Sadly, it was SpongeBob or nothing. McKenna quickly changed into her swimsuit. There were no swim shirts for Tae either so they decided sunscreen was necessary. She used the last of the spray on him, so she had to use the lotion. McKenna didn't usually wear sunscreen, but if Tae wanted to...

Tae moved her hair with his left hand, as he slowly rubbed the sunscreen on her back with his right. His left hand slid up her neck into her hair. He fisted it and gently tugged her head over exposing her neck. He trailed kisses across her shoulder and up her neck to just below her ear. A soft moan escaped her lips. He leaned around to meet her lips, and groaned as her behind pressed against his growing erection. His hand went to the edge of her breast. McKenna sighed into his mouth as he turned her around so their bodies were close, her breasts barely brushing his chest. Her hands went up to his pecs and slid down to his waist then traveled around to cup his ass and pull his body towards hers. There was something very large and very hard pressing into her stomach. She instinctively ground against him.

Tae groaned, "Fuck! We've GOT to stop now or I may not be able to. "

McKenna looked up at him. "Yep, we should. You are a terrible influence on me!"

"This is all your fault!!" he said, pointing at the tent in his swim trunks and grinning.

"OMG stop! You're embarrassing me." McKenna fussed.

They headed to the barn to put the now-dry horses back in the stalls. Tae reached over and twined his fingers with hers. Her heart was beating out of her chest again. All he had to do was touch her and she melted. At the barn, she went to kiss him but he wouldn't let her.

"Hajimaaa!! Sponge Bob can't hide my boner!" She chased him, making him shriek and run from her. They were laughing hysterically.

When they got to the pool, Jimin noticed the blush on their faces. "Where have you two been?"

Tae answered, "We were putting the horses in their stalls."

JK pinned him with a look. "Yah! What was all the shrieking about?"

Tae looked at McKenna with panicked eyes.
McKenna deadpanned, "There was a dead mouse in the water bucket. I chased him with it."

Everybody was groaning and laughing. Tae looked at her with a silent thank-you. Then he said , "Yeah, but she didn't catch me!" waggling his eyebrows.

"Next time, loser!!!" McKenna pointed a sideways finger gun at him like a gangbanger and whispered "Pow " with the fake recoil.

Tae dramatically grabbed his chest, stumbled sideways, then flung his arms out twisting to fall backwards into the pool.

Jin said, "He loves acting a death scene."

Tae surfaced as Hobi climbed up on the fountain wall by the pools edge, readying for a flip. "Yo V!!" he shouted.

McKenna looked to see the famous, handsomest-guy-in-the-world V. Nobody at lunch had pink hair and she refused to ask who went by that nickname.

But Hobi was looking right at Tae, who answered "What, hyung?! "

Realization dawned on her. McKenna pointed at Tae.
"Hold up! You lied to me!! YOU are really V!! "

Tae was laughing. "No! No!!" His deep voice carried. "I never said I wasn't V. I just said my name is Taehyung, because it is. It's also just Tae... or V." He did double peace signs and smiled.

McKenna yelled at him with fake indignation. "You effin' LIED to me! "

Taehyung laughed, " I didn't. I didn't!! I did not lie... I just redirected you. "

"You are dead meat, loser!! " McKenna threatened.

Tae shouted back, "Bring it!! I'm not afraid!!"

McKenna dove in after him as Tae started screaming and swimming furiously for the other side.

Jimin met Jungkook's eyes. They quirked their eyebrows and nodded. Tae was always friendly, but not this flirty. There was DEFINITELY something going on between Tae and that little strawberry blonde spitfire.