CHAPTER 13 SEX ON THE BEACH

Once the line dances were conquered, Anna Kathryn announced it was time to swing dance. The guys were unfamiliar with it. "It's an old dance, from the 1940's I think, that's come back. At date parties, you either grind on your date, or swing dance."

Emmi raised her hand. "I am not a hoe, so I swing dance." Everybody laughed.

Rachel added, "It's never gone away completely. Swing dancin' to Carolina beach music is what we did in college too. I learned on Spring Break. Myrtle Beach, baby!!"

"We saw the movie Spring Breakers!" Jimin said, motioning to JK.

"I did NOT do stuff like in that movie!" Rachel said. "Well, not EVERYTHING!" she giggled.

Hoseok grabbed AK's hand and picked up the moves quickly. The couple faced each other holding hands, moving together then apart, punctuated by intricate spins and twists. JK and Emmi joined them.

"Under the Boardwalk" by the Drifters started playing. The discussion turned to how so many songs were about sex on the beach. Jin asked," So who's actually had sex on the beach?"

"Oh!" JK said, half listening because he was dancing. "Me, me!  I liked it. It's tastes good, very sweet."

Everybody started cheering and hooting for the maknae. RM shook his head and put out his arm like he was stopping traffic. "Not the drink!  Like...literally, pabo!"

Emmi was giggling at him. Jimin threw himself off his chair and onto RM he was laughing so hard.

"No, no, no!" he clarified with his Jungshook face. "No, I've never done it on the beach," he said blushing.

Rachel commented, "I don't recommend it- sand gets in places it's got no business bein' in!!"

AK and McKenna squealed, "TMI! TMI!"

Rachel was laughing and didn't notice Yoongi's eyes darken as he adjusted himself in his seat.

Jin got Rachel to dance with him. After a song or two, and Jungkook calling him Grandpa, Yoongi took Rachel from Jin and joined the fun. Hyung or not, he wasn't about to let Jin steal his hot noona.

Jin grabbed Jimin, who learned it quickly, then stole Rachel back from Yoongi just to tick him off. Eventually everybody was swing dancing, changing partners like musical chairs. Watching Jin and Namjoon dance together (while they bickered over who should lead) kept everybody entertained.

Jimin and Jungkook kept circling back to dance with Emmi, enjoying it even more if they took her away from each other. She was loving every second of their attention. She could not decide which one was hotter/cuter/kinder/funnier/yummier... If only three people could swing dance together!

She begged Jungkook for a breather, asking him to get her a drink. Jimin joined the table as Jungkook was returning with fresh margaritas.

"Lordt, give me that drink! The unpleasantness of this morning is startin' to claw at the edges of my buzz," Emmi took the cocktail. "Thank you darlin'."