Another field trip? (Pt 2)

This is what happens in my debate class. She let us pick the song we wanted and a student picked this sinful video. 😂

*PETER'S POV*

I ran up to the school bus quickly. I was almost late because my alarm clock didn't go off (it's not like I did it on purpose or anything...?)

When the alarm didn't go off, dad made FRIDAY wake me up, saying, "Boss said if you don't wake up and get ready for school he's going to tell your aunt and take away your suit Peter."

That instantly got me up and as soon as I walked into the kitchen for breakfast, Everyone was too smug for my liking. I just tried ignoring it, having a mental temper tantrum.

"Ah, Mr Parker. Just in time." "Yes-sorry sir." The teacher just nodded and gestured to get inside the bus. "Dude! I thought you'd miss this!" "Heh... to think the others would let me miss it. They said I should go because 'last time I had a field trip was 7 years for them- 2 years ago for me and I didn't even go on it,' " I quoted.

"Well What about the fact that you call the Aven... them... aunts, uncles and dad. What are you going to do about that?" I jumped at the sound of MJ's voice. "Geez you gotta stop sneaking up on me like that..." "Never." She then raised an eyebrow as if she were saying 'well?' "Uh... I guess I just... won't call them that?" "Wow you sound confident," She said sarcastically.

"She has a point Peter... you can't just stop. They'll definitely call you out on it." "C'mon give me a break! I don't know what to do!" "I say you should just relax and try to have a good time. Maybe it won't be that bad," she tried reassuring me, kissing me on the cheek. "Yeah... I guess you're right."

"Hey penis. You worried about being called out for lying about the internship?" "Uh-huh... sure," I said distractedly. MJ and Ned groaned. "When will he give this up..." They said, looking at each other horrified that they just said it in unison.

Soon enough, we got to the compound. Everyone was ecstatic. Practically children in a candy shop.

"Hello Midtown high. I'm Ms. Carter." There was a chorus of hello's around the room. "Wait... is this Peter Parker's class? Peter are you there?" I stepped out of the group. "Hi Emily!"

"She said to call her Ms. Carter Peni-"

"Peter I'm so glad you're here! I need help with some coding later. I've been meaning to ask you. Will you be coming straight here after school, or May's?" "Y-Yeah." "Nice! Well anyway, go through with your badges and then we can get back to the tour!"

Everyone went through and it was just like a broken record until it got to me, MJ, and Ned.

"Betty Brant; access level 1."

"Flash Thompson; access level 1."

"Ned Leeds; access level 3. Welcome back Mr. Leeds."

"Michelle Jones; access level 3. Welcome back MJ."

Everyone looked over at them confused. "They've been here before?" Many people asked. Well... here I go...

"Peter Parker; Level access 5. Welcome back little boss. Shall I tell your fa-" "Nope! It's all good! I'm just on a field trip!" "What was FRIDAY going to say?" someone asked. Shoot! Um- what excuse can I make?!