Session #1

This idea for the story wasn't mine. It came from a conversation @Mystica924 and I had today about professional Cuddlers.

I have a new cover for this story. It was created by itsmev_griffin its so cute and just what I asked for!

I don't own BTS and in this story they are just guys who own their own business. This story is going to be verrrrryyyyy heavy smut. Lots of things will be happening and you may not like them which is cool. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you do like it please vote and comment. I like the comments almost more than the votes. Almost... 😏😉

Chapter 1

You stare at the gift certificate in your hand. Fourteen cuddling sessions. You don't know what your best friend had been thinking when she got it.

Oh yeah, she had been thinking that you had been single too long and since you were sick of the dating scene but complained about missing a guy's arms around you that this was the logical explanation.

Sighing but dialing the number on the paper you thought. Use it or lose it. You had a shit day at work and this was the person's job. Right? Everyone had bills to pay.

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?"

"Umm, hello. Umm, I have a gift certificate a friend got me."

"Oh very good. Could you read the serial number up in the top right corner?"

"Sure. It's 189325."

The voice on the other side chuckles. "Your friend is very gracious. This our ultimate deluxe package. Would you like to schedule your first session?"

Nodding and realizing he can't see your answer. "Uhh yes."

"All right." He says and his seductive voice is calming you and exciting you at the same time. "We usually suggest starting with the basic session and moving up in the plans."

"Ok." You say wondering what you are getting into.

"You have a choice between A. and B."

You purse your lips thinking. "Honestly I have no idea what that means?"

"A, that is just a basic session of cuddling. Your choice of space and your cuddler spooning you from behind. B is cuddling how you feel comfortable some light touching of your arms and your hair. As well as talking about your day. Basically a boyfriend without all the headache."

Thinking for a second you answer. "I'll take a B."

"Very good." He says. "Now where will this visit be taking place? Yours, a hotel, friends?"

"At my house."

"I will need your address."

You rattle it off.

"Ok, and when would you like your first session?"

"I've had a terrible day or I probably wouldn't have called. Is there someone available this evening?"

"Just a minute." He says. And places you on hold.

Looking around at the group of roommates. "Anyone available this evening?"

Five heads shake but one's arm raises.

"My appointment canceled again. This is the fourth time she has backed out. I don't think she will be calling again. So I'm free." Jin stands up stretching and laughs. "After 7 works for me. I'm going to shower. Does she want just a basic session? I'm kind of beat."