Chapter 13

Billie's POV

The car ride to the party was silent, mostly because everyone picked up on my mood and were all walking on eggshells around me. Which I kind of feel bad about only because Eleanor wasn't talking to me, couldn't really care about the other three right now.

Lauren is a dead bitch walking, if she thought pulling this stunt was somehow going to get my attention for her wants then she was very wrong. After parking my car I wrapped my arm around Eleanor's waist, and we walked into the party.

I stopped us in the hall and grabbed her cheek, "stay with Mav and I'll be back soon" I pecked her lips and left quickly before she could argue with me.

Walking around the house I couldn't find the orange bimbo anywhere, so I checked in the bedrooms upstairs. And sure enough her a Tyty were exiting the last bedroom as I was about to open the door.

Lauren looked like a deer in headlights when she saw me but quickly covered it with a smirk.

"Well, well, well, look what the devil dragged in" Tyler snarked at me.

"Fuck off Tyty unless you want me to beat your ass again, I suggest you tuck your tail between your legs and fuck right off because tonight is not the night to be dancing on my fucking nerves"

"Fuck you Billie you're all bark and no bite"

Is he serious? Why the fuck are bitches trynna test me tonight?

"And you know what while we're at it you have never actually beat me in a—" I grabbed his neck and pressed on his pressure point making him faint like a little bitch and causing Lauren to scream like an orange bitch.

"Billie you just killed him oh my God!" she exclaimed.

"I didn't fucking kill him idiot" I rolled my eyes "just knocked him out, he'll be fine but in the meantime you and I are going to have a little chat about the stunt you pulled tonight after I warned you" I pushed her back into the room and cornered her.

"What stunt?" she screeched.

"Oh you know very well what I'm talking about Lauren. The one where you got your cousin to dislocate my girls shoulder" I laughed dryly, taking another step closer to her.

"I-I didn't Billie I swear—" she took in a quick breath when I grabbed her shirt, pinning her against the wall.

"I-I didn't what?" I mocked her "I promised you that if you pulled anything tonight there would be serious consequences, didn't I?"

She didn't answer and I pressed my fist against her chest more, "didn't I?"

"Yes" I applied more pressure after she answered.

"And I don't take lightly to bitches who mess with the people care about and believe me when I say I care about Eleanor a lot" by know she was wheezing and gasping for air as I applied more pressure to the base of her throat.

"Billie—" she gasped, eyes wide and watering "I can't breathe"

"Don't fucking interrupt me!" I yelled, making her whimper.

"Now" I stroked her cheek gently "imagine my disbelief when I found out that the girl who hurt Eleanor was not only instructed by you to tell the team to target her, but also do what was necessary to 'teach her a lesson about respect'" I laughed "which I find amusing because you fucking disrespected me and thought you could get away with it"

"So Lauren the balls in your court now, what will it be? A dislocated shoulder? Maybe I pluck your perfectly manicured nails of your hands slowly? Or should I just cut you and get it over with?" By now she was a frightened, withering mess and I think I did more mental damage which was good enough for me, plus the bruise on her neck was enough warning.