Chapter 9- surgery is hardcore

The next morning I woke up beside Venson.

Both of us fell asleep on my bed whereas others were scattered around the house. Emma and Blake in his room. Candice and Noah in their own rooms.

We all had our own rooms at each other's houses. This was our parents' idea because they used to have one at each others' back when they were younger. I actually believe that it brought us more closer and i was right.

What shocked me the most was that Venson and I fell asleep together in one bed. We hadn't fallen asleep next to each other since I moved away to Paris.

Finally, everything was going back to normal and I couldn't be more happier.

I decided to finally tell him how I felt about him. And that was going to take a lot of alcohol to even begin. So, I decided to invite everyone to a small kickback party.

I will get completely wasted and then finally tell him about my feelings because doing that sobered up would be terrible. I would embarrass myself in front of him and everyone.

The ride to school was extremely fun and all of us squished ourselves into Blake's car. Usually one of our parents used to drop us off before but now that we all can drive, we drive ourselves.

"This is such a creepy coincidence, but did you guys know that our parents also had anatomy together like us?" Emma questioned and Candice's eyes widened in shock.

I knew this fact because Ma always told me stories of their high school time together and I was greatly Dom's of those stories.

"Yeah, that's how Pa became good friends with all of them," I answered softly as I took a seat next to Emma. "But not before they gave him a hard time."

Blake walked and sat behind Emma whereas Venson sat behind me. Candice and Noel walked towards us as they sat down in front of Emma and I.

I didn't pay much attention to anyone else but another girl walked into the class with big books and sat herself down next to Venson because that was the only seat available at the time.

I didn't care much because he was looking in front of him, towards Emma and I. Especially at me.

I smiled at him before the teacher walked in so we turned around to face the front. He walked in with a textbook in hand and a binder filled with papers in the other.

"Good morning class," he greeted us and some of us muttered a greeting under our breaths. He had an accent, a British one at that.

This being our first class, none of us were much alive. Who decided to start school at seven thirty in the morning? I love school and all but they could always have afternoon classes where we are more active.

"I am, Dr. Kapoor, your anatomy teacher," he introduced himself and got some helloes back. "I know for the past week you have had a substitute for me. I was in London finishing up some personal matters, but now I am back."

"Doctor?" A girl questioned, raising a brow.

"Yes, I have a PhD," he answered softly with a small smile before pulling down the screen then turned on the projector. "Okay students, today we will start the first chapter which is the introduction to anatomy and physiology."

I dug my hand in the backpack and pulled out a notebook to write down the notes on. When it comes to school, I take education very seriously. School does suck at times, but getting an education is important if I want to grow up to become a surgeon like Ma.