Chapter Twenty-Three

Teddy's POV

It's been a week since Max took me out on a date and everything has been doing great.

Max has been the best mate a werewolf could ever have, I guess he really loves me and he is showing it to me.

I can forgive him, I know I can. I'm ready to say it and I was going to say it now.

I snuggled deeper into Max's chest as we both watched the sunset.

Right now we were sitting on a cliff as I sat on Max's lap, with his chin on top of my head.

"Max, I-I want to tell you something" I mumbled quietly and I'm always surprised that he can hear me clearly.

"Tell me anything you want, Teddy-Bear" He said.

And yes that's my new nickname that Max gave me, I didn't like it at first but then I got used to it.

I looked into his beautiful eyes "I-I forgive you"

Max looked at me shocked trying to process the words that I just said.

"You do?"

I nodded.

He kissed me passionately as he held my face in between his big hands.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back hardly.

First it started off as a nice soft sweet kiss but it turned into a make out session.

He parted my lips as he flicked his tongue against mine, I rubbed my tongue over his and I heard him moan.

Oh god this is turning me on to fast.

I pulled away from the kiss and panted loudly, trying to catch my breath.

"We need to stop before it goes to far" I said.

"Yeah" He panted as he held my waist.

"I love you, Teddy-Bear" He kissed my nose.

I blushed "Max, I have a nickname for you"

"Really?"

I nodded "Can I call you Maxy?"

"Of course you can, I love it" He breathed out.

I chuckled and buried my head against his shoulder.

"It's getting dark, we should get going" He said as he stood and he pulled me up with him.

"But I want to stay here, Maxy" I pouted.

"Ugh, You look so cute" He pinched my cheeks "Okay, we will stay a little bit longer"

"Yay!!!" I cheered.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked as leaned against the tree.

"We can go for a run, I never actually saw your wolf up close" I suggested.

"That's a great idea" He smiled.

He pulled his shirt off and I started at him with wide eyes, he was going to undress himself. In front of me.

He slowly and sensitively unbuckled his belt and took off his pants.

My mouth was wide open as I tried my hardest not to attack him.

I need to look away.

But I couldn't.

Imagine him in bed, on top of me, sweating madly. Kissing me, saying sweet things.