32

Illumi pulled out cuffs and cuffed my hands to the bedpost. He then ties a cloth around my eyes.

"Um.. cuffs? A blindfold ?" I asked in confusion. I was excited but at the same time nervous. As long as I known illumi I never thought he would be into something like this.

What if he's trying to kill me secretly

"Relax.. your tense." He mumbled "were just going to play a game."

"What kind of game ?" I listened closely as he stood up from the bed and started rustling through a bag. By the sound of how thin the bag was it couldn't have been a weapon. And even if it was . It wasn't heavy. A syringe maybe ? Fork? Knife?

"I'm going to test your senses." I could hear him making his way back over the bed. His hand slowly traced over my skin lightly and hovered over my exposed breasts. I heard small chains being pulled from his pocket and the cold steel pinching my nipple.

Clamps... this hurts. I've never tried them before. "I'm gonna ask you a question and if you get the answer wrong I'm going to pull on this" he tugged at the chain causing a sharp pain on my sensitive nipples "understand?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"First thing first. Here you will address me as daddy, master or sir. If you call me by anything other than these names you will be severely punished. I won't tolerate your disrespect. Do I make myself clear ?"

My pussy throbbed from the dominance in his tone. He spoke strongly and firmly and I know he meant what he said about being severely punished. That alone drove me wild.

"Yes sir."

He tossed something into the air and caught it in his hand. "Pay attention to the sound." He said as he did it again. "How much does it weigh. And be exact." He tossed it in the air one last time " you have 30 seconds."

"Umm" I thought hard. "A pound"

He remained silent for a bit. The silence was eating me up and I prepared myself  for the pain. "Correct" He said proudly. "Next question. What is it." He held the object and rubbed it along my skin allowing me to feel the texture. It was small. And smooth. "30 seconds" it was a fruit. Too smooth to be a strawberry .. and it didn't feel like a grape. "C-cherry?" I said finally

"Correct. Here's your reward." He places the cherry between his teeth and brought it to my lips for me to bite. As I bit down my lips brushed against his and I no longer wanted the fruit. I wanted him. He pulled away and spit the seed. "Next... what's this" he brushed something less smooth above my naval.  But it wasn't rough either. "30 seconds" the texture was soft.. "chocolate?"

"Lucky guess." He chuckled. "Now what kind."

"Dark." I said instantly

"You sound comfortable with that answer."

"You only eat dark chocolate." I responded. "You fed me the cherry from your mouth.  You would never place milk chocolate on yours."

"But these aren't for me."

"Dark is my final answer. And if you want me to be specific, it's sea salted. Your favorite."

"Correct.." he grinned. He was proud that this beautiful woman tied to his new bed was no stranger . Something he was used to. Instead this was a woman who knew him. Inside and out.. he enjoyed knowing that you knew the smallest details about him. In fact. It turned him on. His bulge grew harder inside pants but he wanted to be patient. Pushing aside the urge to slam his fat cock inside you already he wanted the first time the two of you to be intimate to be something you remembered and continued to crave. After all. You weren't just anyone to him.  He placed the chocolate between his lips and fed you once more but gave u an extra treat. A quick kiss. "You've been a good girl. So I'll remove the clamps."

The real fun begins here he thought.