Thursday- Boom Boom

Authors Note:
I like to believe that in a future where 80% of the population has quirks that humans finally have accepted differences in sexuality the same way they accept a person who can shoot a lazer out of their belly button.

There will most likely always be some underlining hostile but in this story I like the idea that in the future, same sex marriage and relationships are not considered a disgrace. Maybe they're rarer in some countries but they are tolerated with laws protecting members of the LGBT+ community.

So that's why most students don't react in a negative way torwards the rumors about Kirishima and Bakugou. Also why Kirishima's moms are married and are treated the same as any other concerned parents.

That was just some clarification. Hopefully by the time we get quirks we'll be perfectly safe kissing our girlfriends and boyfriends in public.
_________________________________________

With the search for Bakugou finally over, our story has finally gotten back to the same time stamp. It is currently 9:00 am at both the Kirishima Residents and U.A.

Ejirou had woken up a few minutes prior, while the students were already suffering. They had stayed up late the night before to make sure Bakugou was okay (they obviously didn't tell him that of course) and now were paying the consequences.
_________________________________________

Izuku shrieked as the abused ruler from the day before was yeeted very close to his head.

Aizawa had been trying to get Bakugou to pay attention for the whole first hour which wasn't an easy task.

Bakugou had been focussing on the empty redhead's seat for the majority of that time, Kirishima was obviously at home sick in bed, but Katsuki just couldn't help but stare. It wasn't making anyone uncomfortable since mostly everyone believed the lie that Kirishima and Bakugou were doing... Uh... Spicy stuff on the side.

The rumor hadn't changed the way they viewed the two future heros at all though. Close friends knew it was all just a joke about the two's obvious crushes on each other, and the rest of the class either didn't care or already noticed the strong KiriBaku bond that could be taken for romantic rather than platonic.

However, the whole action of Bakugou ignoring Aizawa was actually very entertaining. The Baku-squad had already started making bets to the point where they were more focussed on how long it would take Aizawa to snap then whatever lesson he was trying to teach.

The "snap" came out to be 9:01 am after Aizawa had called his student's name 4 times in a row. He snatched the ruler from the floor and flung it right above Bakugou's mess of hair (more messy then usual) which caused Katsuki to accidentally release a few explosions in surprise.

"aH shit-" Bakugou bit his lip as he stared down at his uniform that had been damaged by the blasts.

"BAKUGOU, KATSUKI. If you spend one more second staring at Kirishima's desk, I will personally see it fit that you are in detention for the rest of quarter. Have a made myself-" Aizawa stopped in the middle of his speech and just lifted up his hands in defeat after seeing that Bakugou's clothes were giving off smoke since he blew up his jacket pockets. "Who am I kidding. Iida make them read the next chapter in the textbook. And Bakugou, go change."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. Just because he was grateful for his friends and was now coming to terms with his problems- doesn't mean that his whole personality would change overnight.

However, his jacket was destroyed. So boom boom blast boy stood up and chuckled at his friends who were passing around the money each of them earned.

"I'll take that!" He swooped by on his way out and snatched Kaminari's winnings.

"Hey!" He exclaimed in a hushed yell since they really shouldn't have been gambling in school. "Deal with it, Dummy."

Kami pouted, "I thought you were done making fun of us!"

Kat smirked as he strutted out the door. "Yeeaah. You'd think that? Wouldn't you?"

Aizawa just went to sleep and didn't even wake up till it was time for him to switch places with All Might.

"Now kids! Today we're going to be learning about heros of the past! Can anyone tell me about the hero named..."

"...cRIMSION RIOT??"

Kirishima sat upright in his bed. Mina had called him afterschool to tell him what he had missed.

"YOU GOT TO TALK ABOUT CRIMSION RIOT AT SCHOOL? ON THE ONE DAY I'M NOT THERE?"

The female/hot pink panther's laugh just added more salt to Kiri's wounds. "Sorry man! We were talking about old heros! But hey if it makes you feel any better... A certain blonde remembered your obsession with him~"

Kiri blinked for a few seconds before trying more heated, not good for his fever. "So he- I mean... This person said my name?"

"Ah no but I could just tell! Oh man. Did you know he went missing?"

"wHAT?" This time Kirishima fell out of the bed with a thud.

"Kiri? KIRI?" Mina yelled at her phone, people around her turned and stared.

"I'm fine!" She heard his muffled voice. "Just fell!" He got himself back to proper order before...

"SO WHEN THE HELL DID HE- I MEAN... DID THIS BLONDE THAT I'VE NEVER MET... DISAPPEAR? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

Mina sighed from her end of the phone. "I didn't tell because you can't talk about him right? So right now haven't you lost?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. We're simply communicating- about- a person that I don't know, who so happens to be blonde! Hm! There!"

Ashido could feel the dumb-ass energy all the way from the common room at UA.

"Yeah... So anyway. Want me to come over? I gotta drop off your homework anyway."

"Oh okay! That'll be fine, my mom was gonna call and ask you that anyway, I think."

"Great! Want me to bring anyone eles?"

Kiri smiled. "Open house rules as long as you can get past my Ma."

"That sounds like a challenge!" Ashido pumped her fist in the air with a grin. "Kirishima visit 20XX here we come!"

_________________________________________

Lol let's see how many of you are still here...