~30~ First Dates

"What are you even supposed to wear on a date!" I exclaimed, pacing back and forth.

"Calm down, okay. It'll be fine. Zay doesn't care what you wear." Maya said, rolling her eyes. "Look, Riley go pick an outfit, something cute, but casual. I'll do Kenzie's hair and makeup." Riley picked out my outfit, and the girls helped me get ready. I sighed, taking in my appearance in Riley's full length mirror.

(Picture above without glasses, hat, or bag^^^)

I was wearing a sleeveless blue jean dress, that was belted at the waist, and tan sandals were on my feet. Maya had curled my hair and put it into a half up/half down style, and I wore a black, red, and white scrunchie on my wrist. My makeup was simple, just there to cover a few imperfections. Maya had done a simple winged eyeliner, and added some gold glitter to my eyelids for a shine, and put some lip gloss on my lips.

I sighed. "Okay, I think I'm ready..." I said, taking a deep breath. I walked into the Matthews living room, where Cory and Topanga sat.

"You look amazing, Makenzie." Topanga said, smiling. I smiled, thanking her, when I heard a knock on the door. "Oh, yes! I was about to tell you... he's here." I gulped nervously, and walked over to the front door, opening it.

"Kenz... You look w-wow..." He breathed out, causing me to smile.

"Thanks" I said, smiling. "You ready to go?" I asked, smiling, and he nodded.

"I want her home by ten o'clock, Babineaux." Cory said, wagging a finger threateningly.

"Yes sir." He said, before we walked out the door grinning. "You ready?" He asked, smirking, and I could only guess what he had in store.

~<3~

We had walked to Topanga's and gotten some hot chocolate, before he walked me back to the apartments. Except, instead of going the normal way, we were going to go up the fire escape. "We're going to fall and die." I told him for the twentieth time.

"It'll be fine, Kenz." He reassured me for the twentieth time, handing me his hot cocoa, and climbing up, before grabbing the hot chocolate, setting it down, and pulling me up. I blushed, forgetting how strong he was. He handed me my cocoa before leading me to the roof of the apartments.

I rolled my eyes. "You do know that there's a staircase up there, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that was more fun." He said, grinning. I smiled, glancing over to see a blanket laid out, and some pillows. There was a bag of chips, and another blanket to cover ourselves in.

"You did this?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah... I figured we could watch the sunset, and then maybe put a movie on my phone..." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love it." I said, smiling happily, and he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

~<3~

"I still think that the she should've fallen in love with the cute brother and not the hot brother." I exclaimed, crossing my arms. We had just finished watching the Kissing Booth on Netflix, and even though it definitely was an amazing movie, I had a few opinions on the ending.

"But she was best friends with the cute brother, it would've been weird!" Zay said, shaking his head.

"Well that's ironic, since we're best friends and I'm on a date with you." I said crossing my arms, and he sighed in defeat.

"Well... about that..." He said, looking up at me. "I don't know if we can be best friends anymore..." He said, causing me to look at him in shock.

"W-why not?" I asked.

"Because I like you."He said, sheepishly. "And I get if you don't like me back, and just came on this date with me because we're friends, and-"

I cut him off by kissing him. Yes, I did that. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling up, looking into each other's eyes. "Did you feel-"

"Sparks." He finished, grinning. "Makenzie Hunter, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Isaiah Babineaux, it would be my pleasure." Then, I realized. Lucas was going to kill us