Chapter 8 - Locked Away

Dominic's POV

I walked into the foyer with Ruby hot on my heels. I saw Aria with her hand on the doorknob and Andrea's hand flat against the door. Marcel was on her other side caging her in. She slowly let go of the doorknob and turned around to face me. 

"I didn't want it to come to this, Aria," I said with a cold tone. I saw her eyes flicker with fear. Yeah, I wasn't just Dominic De Luca now, I was the leader of the Italian Mafia. The Don.

"Please. I won't say a word. I haven't until now..." Her voice was a whisper as she looked to the ground. 

"Sorry love, not going to happen. I cannot jeopardize the safety of my family on the word of some girl who just found out the truth. You are going to be a good girl now and go back to your room until I decide what to do with you. You have people that will look for you. I could just eliminate them too. It's not like there are many." I said with a slight smirk with my hands in my pockets. 

I noticed her demeanor change. Remember how I said Aria gets more confident when her patience wears thin? Well, the same goes for when she is cornered in more of a challenging way, trying to control her and her actions. I have noticed she is still the same in that aspect. Do not tell her what she can or cannot do or what she should or shouldn't do. She lifted her eyes to meet mine. She narrowed them on me and they turned dark. Seems like the shy Aria has a dark side to her. Interesting. 

"And if I don't?" She countered. 

I saw Marcel's eyes widen a little as Ruby shifted on the spot next to me. Nobody talks back to me when my persona has changed. I glared at her a bit as she glared right back. She never faltered and never looked away. She held my eyes which surprised me. I thought by now she would have retracted to that scared mousy girl. I chuckled then grinned at her. 

"Bad move love. Andrea, Marcel grab her and lock her in her room until further notice. Oh, and get her phone from her pocket. She has no form of communication to the outside world." They nodded and began walking towards her. She never flinched in fear and kept glaring at me. Finally, she broke the silence. 

"Touch me and you will be sorry. Marcel, we go way back but I will not hesitate." 

She never once looked away from me. Who the hell is this Aria now? Thinking she can take on a mafia? She has got some balls right now. Foolish girl. Marcel was hesitant almost like he was suspicious of her character. Andrea was never the sharpest tool in the shed and never thought things through. He was the first to grab her arm aggressively. I saw her face contort in slight pain then the next thing that happened took us all aback. 

Aria finally took her gaze off me and onto Andrea while he tried to drag her towards the stairs. She dug in her heels and took her right hand and with the heel of her palm hit Andrea square in the nose. He stumbled back as blood began shooting out. 

"Daaaammmmmnnnnn," Ruby exclaimed with her hand balled in a fist raised to her mouth. 

"You bitch!! You broke my nose!" Andrea whined.

"I told you not to touch me." She stated in such a calm manner as she shrugged her shoulders. How can she be so calm in this situation? 

"Touch you!? Do you realize I could put a bullet in your head right now!??" Andrea screamed at her, taking slow steps towards her.