Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter song: Corduroy Dreams by Rex Orange County

Y/N's p.o.v.

We hopped in Colby's car and drove to the closest McDonalds. We both got breakfast sandwiches and ate them in his car. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked, his mouth full of food.

"I don't know. Maybe hang out with Tessa... I feel kinda bad that we just left her after her and Noah broke up..." I stated. He told me that Sam drove her home last night, which was fine because she was probably wasted. I don't want her to be all upset today too. "Maybe we can stop back at the house so I can get my car then you can come back to my place?" I asked, turning to him as I finish my sandwich.

"Sounds good to me." He says and takes a sip of his drink.

We arrive back at the house, or what they call the traphouse, and I get out of his car. "Alright well I'll see you there then." He nodded and smiled. I turned back, walking out of the gate to my car. I hopped in and started to drive seeing Colby's red corolla, following me, in my rear view mirror.

I pull into the same parking spot I always get and Colby takes the closest open one to me. We both hop out and he walks over to me. "Oh by the way, don't mention that we're dating, unless she asks. I don't wanna seem like we are throwing it in her face." I say .

"Alright." He smiles and grabs ahold of my hand, intertwining it with his own ring clad hand. We made our way up to the apartment and Colby let go of my hand so I could unlock the door. When I open it I see that the living room and kitchen are empty. "Maybe she's still asleep," Colby whispers in my ear, sending chills down my body. I quietly put my purse down on the counter and Colby grabs my wrist, gently pulling me towards my room.

We get inside and he shuts the door, making sure to be quiet, not to wake Tessa. "Well what do we do now?" I laughed out. Colby turned around and walked over to me, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Come here," Colby grumbled holding out his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me in, holding my waist as I stood in between his legs. He took my chin in his hands and stood up.

"Colby, What are yo..." I was cut off by Colby crashing his lips onto mine. I gasped, not expecting now to be our first kiss, not that I am mad. He moved his lips in sync with mine, pushing up against my body. His lips parted and our tongues met. I could feel all the sparks rushing through my body. Colby's hands went down to my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I pulled on his hair a bit, earning a deep moan from him. He pulled back and we were both breathing heavily. His lips were pink and swollen, making his face so beautiful.

"Wow... uh," I breathed out, not really knowing what to say.

"That was uh.... wow," he replied, also at a lost for words. I know he has probably kissed lots of other girls but for me that was my first kiss. I know it's kind of embarrassing to be 20 and having your first kiss, but I've never dated anyone and why would I kiss someone I'm not dating.

We both turn around hearing rustling coming from the kitchen. "Well I guess she's up," I say, walking past Colby and out my door.

A/N: I know y'all it's been a while but I'm back. I needed a break to get used to going back to school. I also am sick so it's been a tough few weeks. But y'all wanted it here's another chapter! Love you all! Thanks for 10k reads it's literally insane.
-Sam 🖤