Chapter 33 - Caught

Catherine Ashton

I opened my eyes slowly and turned to see Jacob sleeping soundly beside me. I kissed his cheek and got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. I took a warm bath to relax myself and checked my social media accounts.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jacob and he smiled. He brought his naked ass to the bathtub making all the water filled the whole bathtub. I put my phone down and he pulled me closer to him.

"Morning beautiful." He said and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Morning." I smiled widely and he gestured me to turn around. I turned my body and he pulled me to him with my back facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he trailed kisses to my shoulder.

"So.. what's our plan for today huh?" He asked.

"I just want to spend time with you."

"I'm a busy man, you have to pay to spend time with me." I turned to him and pouted. He chuckled as he gave me a peck on my lips again.

"I'm not joking."

"I have a black credit card.. so.. you don't need to worry. I'm rich." I said and he laughed.

"I like the confidence though.."

"How much per hour?" I asked chukling.

"I would say.. around 50 dollars per hour." He said and my eyes landed on the scars on his left leg. I trailed my hand on it and I turned my body around. I looked at him and he took my hand holding it.

"I'm okay." He said and he kissed my hand.

"You're not.. it's because of me." I said as I looked at the scars again. My eyes filled with tears and he pulled me into a hug.

"It's not, it's not your fault. I survived and I'm here." He said and I hugged him tightly. He kissed my cheek as I cried and he chuckled.

"It's so good to have you back, I've been dying to have you in my arms again." He said.

"I don't want to be away from you again." I said and he pushed my shoulder making me look at him. He caressed my cheek and he nodded.

"You won't back off again right?" He asked and I know what he meant.

"I won't.."

"How about we go to Toronto next week and get married there? Let's only invite our family and close friends." He suggested and I nodded.

"Yes!" I said and he pulled me into a hug again.

"I don't care when.. I just want to be with you."

"I love you, Catherine."

"I love you too.. a lot." I said as I released the hug. I cupped his face and kissed him.

"I always wanted to ask you this but.. did you be friends again with Eden?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I see you're really close with Amanda.. What's with that?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Hey! I asked first." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We met again in an event and he brought his wife with him. We're cool now.. he's happy and I'm happy so.. no big deal." I shrugged and I gestured him to explain about Amanda.

"Amanda and I met through the Gold Lifes. She needed help so I decided to help her. She explained her situation with Logan and I just willingly help her."

"Why? Is Logan a jerk?"

"It's more complicated than that." Jacob said as he gave me an evil smirk.

"What's with that look?"

"I want my breakfast." He pulled me near and he wrapped my legs around his hips. He crashed his lips to mine as his hands roamed my back.

"Here?" I asked between kisses.

"Yeah." He said and I chuckled. He trailed kisses to my neck and I moaned in pleasure. Suddenly someone knocked on the door to his room and our eyes widen.

"Oh shit!" We both got up right away.

"We'll continue this tonight, love." He smirked and he took a fresh towel before going out from the bathroom and closed the door for me. That gave me a damn heart attack. I quickly took a shower instead of continue my bath and dried myself quickly.

I put on my clothes from last night and planned to go back to my hotel. I bet Jacob got a call from his secretary or work. I took my phone and my things before going out from his room.

"Catherine?" I turned to see my grandpa and Jacob's grandpa standing there looking at me in shock. I turned to Jacob and he face palmed himself.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked the both of grandpas.

"What? I thought you both.. what?" My grandpa looked at me confuse.

"I thought you're going to marry Amanda?" Joe said looking at Jacob.

"Grandpa, what are you doing here?" I asked and he scratched his head.

"Uhmm.. to tell Jacob don't marry Amanda?" I can't believe him, even after 2 years he doesn't give up huh?

"Please tell me that you two are back together.. I'm getting old." Joe said looking at the both of us. I looked at Jacob and he smirked.

"We're just playing around." He said and I nodded.

"It's a one time thing." I added and my grandpa was speechless.

"Are you serious? You're seriously marrying Amanda?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm pretty sure that she went back to England with her prince." Joe said and Jacob shook his head.

"He needs her for the coronation, I have to understand." Jacob said and I rolled my eyes.

"No can't do.. you both have to get married. I won't let my granddaughter sleep around like this!" My grandpa said and I looked at him disbelief.

"Why do I have to listen to you?"

"You two did it! You're going to get pregnant and I'm not letting this idiot runaway and get married with someone else!" Did he just say that?

"I agree! The two of you have to get married right away because she will get pregnant soon!" Joe said and I can't believe we're having this conversation. I walked towards Jacob.

"I'll see you tonight, bad boy." I whispered to his ear and I looked at him smirking.

"What did you say? Catherine!" My grandpa was furious and I walked towards the door.

"Good morning everyone.. I'm going back to my hotel to continue my beauty sleep." I smiled at them and walked out.

Those old men need some lesson..