𝑩𝑶𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑿2 ✰ 𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺

𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑽𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻, 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 �...

𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑵
𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑰𝑻
𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵
𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑽𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻, 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀
𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑾𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻
𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺, 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺

- 𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵

Hi! It's me ✌🏽. I know I've been extremely inactive, but it's for good reason. I took a break to get my life together. I have nothing but time on my hands this weekend, so I'd thought I'd me generous and update all of my books, starting with this one.
ANYWAYSS

BROOKLYN stepped out of her home, as Keith led her by her hand to his car. In Brooklyn's eyes, this would be a simple, professional dinner, but Keith has different plans.

From the moment his eyes fell on her body he knew his intentions. When he heard her voice, he imagined her moaning his name. To him, she just screamed sexual energy.

He didn't want to fuck her and call it a night, he wanted to know her inside and out, only problem was her boyfriend. He knew he couldn't have her, that just wanted him want her even more.

Brooklyn's boyfriend disapproved of the situation, he just felt as if his place had been taken already. Considering Keith being taller, more muscular, and last but not least more wealthy. To him, Keith screamed big dick energy.

Brooklyn, being oblivious to Keith intentions, went along with his every word casually.

After shutting the car door behind Brooklyn, he jogged to the other side of the car and got in. As Brooklyn fixed her lipgloss in the mirror, she caught Keith staring at her.

"What?" She asked, gently twisting the cap on the lipgloss. He raised an eyebrow before speaking.

"You look good, that's all." He responded, pressing the "push to start" button.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." She said, crossing one leg over the other. Keith took a extended look at her choice of dress, thinking back at what he said earlier that day.

"What'd I say about wearing stuff like that?" He asked, slyly. She scrunched up her face playfully before speaking.

"You're not my daddy." She spoke. He cocked an eyebrow at her.