☆ Fight Some Villains ☆

3rd POV (or idk POV anymore honestly I think I keep changing it xD)

Small chapter I feel idk it's 2,000 words but nothing really happens.

☆

"YOUR UBER IS HERE!" Y/N said as she stood in front of Aizawa with a beat up car behind her. It was an old car that barley worked. It's paint was chipped and the leather inside the car was torn.

Aizawa looked at the girl then at the car then back at the girl.

"I'm not getting in that death trap." He said.

"Come on Aizawa this baby used to take me, All Might, and my husband around Japan whenever we came to visit." y/N said with a smile.

"Don't you have wings and All Might can somewhat fly why did you three need a car." Aizawa question.

"Leo never liked it when I flew him around. So we bought a car for when we are all hanging out. Although it hasn't had much use. Now hop on so we can get those bandages removed!" She said excitedly.

He grumpily agreed. He got into the car that was in fact littered with many items.

The car ride to the hospital was quite. The only thing you could hear was the slow music playing and Y/N tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. She would hum a bit but not a lot and not super loud.

It wasn't an awkward ride.

It was nice.

They arrived at the hospital and were taken to a room where the doctor and Recovery girl were waiting. One more kiss and he'd be good as new they said. As the doctor unraveled his bandages all that was left was a scar on the bottom of his eye.

"Well there's not much we can do about that." Recovery girl said.

"I think it looks cool. You look badass." Y/N said gazing at the scar. As the doctor and recovery girl left. "You know ladies love a man with scars."

"Hm. Let's go I wanna get home." He said as he headed out.

Y/N followed behind him closely. "Hey do you mind if we go by the pet store. I need some cat food." You hadn't realized Aizawa stopped so you bumped into his back.

"What." You questioned.

"You have cats?" He questioned.

"Yea I have like 5."You said.

Your POV now because idk what I'm doing anymore lmao ~

"Casper, Monty, Snowball, Midnight, Simba I'm home." I said walking into my house Aizawa trailing behind me. The cats all came out meowing at me. And they quickly took a liking to Aizawa who proceeded to pick one up at a time.