Epilogue

Jacob William

Our grandpas dragged us both to have dinner together. They still don't know that me and Catherine already engaged. I told Catherine to hide the ring first so we can fool those two after they fooled us back in the days.

"Two you have to get married.. she's going to be pregnant soon." Tim said and Catherine looked at him disbelief.

"We used protection." We didn't.. and it's been 4 months since we engaged and we never use protection. We've been busy preparing the wedding secretly. Her parents knew but they're willingly to cooperate to keep it secret from Tim.

"But still.. you two have to get married."

"Will you two stop?" I hissed coldly and they both turned to me.

"We're not getting married and you two have to stop." I said to the both of them.

"We don't love each other.. so stop forcing us to get married. We're just playing around that's all." She said and I wanted to laugh so bad seeing Tim and my grandpa's reaction.

"No.. I will drag you two to the church. It's a sin to have sex befor-"

"Actually.. I'm planning to go to Europe at the end of this month to find a cute English man." Did she just say that? I turned to her and she smirked.

"Are you trying to make me die early, Catherine?" Tim asked.

"What? Is it my fault if I don't love Jacob? It's just the way it is.. We love to fool around." Catherine said.

"I'm dying already." My grandpa joked.

"Don't exaggerate.." I looked at him flatly and he glared at me.

"I'm pregnant."

"See she's pre-" Tim's eyes widen and so was mine.

"What?!" I turned to her disbelief and so does our grandpas.

"You're pregnant?" I asked and she smiled nodding to me. I can't help but smile widely and I hugged her right away.

"Really? You're pregnant?" I asked her again.

"Yes, I'm 8 weeks pregnant." She squealed and I kissed right away.

"That's great!!" I said completely forgeting that I have two old men watching. They coughed to get our attention and we both sat back on our seat. Catherine suddenly showed her ring finger to them.

"What?!" They both put on their glasses to see the ring.

"I can't take this anymore.. we're getting married next month." Catherine announced and the old men got up from their seat hugging each other.

"At last.. at last!! I've been waiting for this day to come!!" Tim said.

"Tim!! We did it!!" They both were so happy.

"See! I told you she will get pregnant!" My grandpa pointed his finger at me.

"So what? We've been engaged for 4 months.."

"4 months?!" They looked at me disbelief and I turned to Catherine. She was looking them laughing.

"How can you do this to me?" Tim turned to Catherine.

"I found out that you kept faking your sickness just to see me and even forced me to marry him."

"But now you have to thank me for that." Tim hissed as he pointed at himself.

"You two are so mean.. how come you didn't tell us that you two were engaged already?" My grandpa asked.

"We just want to surprise you guys with the wedding." Catherine said and they both walked to Catherine hugging her.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Tim asked.

"Still don't know.. we have to wait a little bit more."

"I'm going to throw a big gender revaling party!" Tim said completely excited.

"We're moving to New York.." Catherine told Tim and Tim turned to me.

"She said she will move the company here.. I hope you don't get mad at her for it." I said and he shook his head.

"I'll move to New York too!" My grandpa said and I face palmed myself.

"It's okay.. I don't care.. as long as you're happy." Tim said as he hugged Catherine again.

After the dinner, we both drove back home and yes, Catherine moved in with me already. We're currently building a new house for our forever home. I can't wait for it because we both have a consultation with the best architect in town to design the house.

"I'm so excited for this baby." Catherine said and I glanced at her.

"Not only you.. but me too. I love her/him already.." I said and Catherine chuckled.

"Sorry for not telling you earlier.. I hope you're not mad." She said and I turned to her when I stopped the car for the redlight.

"I'm not mad.. why would I be mad?" I asked.

"Because I announced it out of the blue.." She said and I smiled.

"I'm glad that you announce it at the dinner, I'm happy and they're happy too." I leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to call the best doctor for you to check on our kid.."

"Our kid? I'm still not used to it.."

"When did you find out?" I asked as I continued to drive.

"Well.. yesterday."

"Alone?"

"Yeah.. I was having a really bad morning sickness all of the sudden and I decided to buy 5 pregnancy test to make sure and yup.. I'm pregnant."

"I mean we never use protection in the first place so.. it's not that shocking for me, babe."

"I know I will get pregnant at one point so what's the point of using protection." She said and I chuckled.

"Right.." We arrived home and I automaticly become more protective towards her. I'm so scared because I know that pregnancy is a sensitive thing so I'm trying to do everything for her.

"Jacob.. I'm just drinking water." She said but I can't take my eyes off her. I'm afraid that she will fall off from the stairs or maybe.. I don't know.

"I'm just worried."

"You don't need to.. I'm not clumsy." She said as she put down her glass of water.

"But still.. you're pregnant." I said pointing at her belly.

"Don't worry.. you're overreacting." I smiled at me and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why are you so cute?" She bit her lips.

"I know that look.. I know that look, Catherine."

"What?" She looked at me innocently but I know that she wants to tumble in bed.

"No.. you're pregnant."

"You're overreacting." She pouted and I chuckled.

"I love you." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed her and you know what's happening next..

Jacob William
Catherine William