Nancy Wheeler x (fem) Reader

(Y/N POV):
I was sitting in my Room just looking out of my window deep in thoughts about my feelings for the wheeler girl.
We've been best friends since I can remember but since Barb went missing I got closer to Nancy, I never thought it would happen but I fell for her.
I wish I could tell her how I feel but it would make everything awkward and it would ruin our friendship and let's not forget about her crush on Steve Harrington.
‚Maybe it's the best to avoid her and maybe then my feelings will fade, but that's so childish and it would probably confuse and hurt her when I'll just stop talking to her. Ugh I really don't know what to do' I thought to myself.
I heard my door opening so I turned my head around and saw my Mom „hey hunny" „hey" „what are you doing?" „just thinking I guess" „about Nancy?" I blushed slightly „N-No why would I think about her? I don't like her like that" I stumbled over my words „I never said that" she chuckled „I'm gonna go for a walk" I said while standing up and trying to escape the to me awkward situation.
I walked downstairs and grabbed my coat since it was fall and slightly cold „bye Mom, bye Dad i'm gonna be back in a bit" „don't take too long i'm making dinner" „okay".
I started to walk through our neighborhood just looking at the beautiful nature and enjoyed the peaceful day.
But what I completely forgot about was that Nancy was living near where I was walking.
"Hey Y/N!" I heard her shouting trying to catch my attention 'oh gosh what do I do now? Just keep walking and ignore her, just..keep..walking' "Y/N/N?" she called after me again but I choose to ignore her and kept walking down the road at a fast peace.

Nancy's POV:
"Y/N/N?" I called after her again but she practically run down the road avoiding me 'why is she acting so weird lately she just keeps ignoring me since a few days now. Have I done something wrong? Did I hurt her in anyway?' I thought.
'Fuck it I'm gonna go to her house later and confront her about it' i decided and walked back home to tell my parents that I will be at
Y/N's for dinner.

Y/N's POV:
She gave up after awhile of trying to catch my attention, I feel really bad for ignoring her but it's the best for me and our friendship.
After awhile of walking I arrived back home "Y/N can you set up the table please?" my mom asked me "yeah sure thing".
I walked into the kitchen and got plates out of our drawers and sat them up on the table "thanks hun" "no problem".
I sat down on the table and waited for us to start eating, about 5 minutes into eating the doorbell rang "Y/N could you get the door please?" "Yeah" I stood up and walked up to the front door.
I opened the door and was met with the bright blue eyes of Nancy "w-what are you doing here?" "I came over to eat dinner with you and your parents and then I want to talk to you" "uhh did my mom knew about that you're coming over?" "No but I hope it's not a problem" "Y/N who is at the door?" I heard my dads voice "Oh it's Nancy she came over to eat dinner with us is that okay?" "Of course".
I stepped to the side and let Nancy in, we then walked back into the kitchen and sat down, "why are you here Nancy?" my mom asked curiously "oh I just thought Y/N/N and I haven't done anything together in a while so I decided to come over, I hope it's not a problem" "of course not darling you're always welcome" Nancy nodded and we ate dinner in a comfortable silence.
After we were done with eating we helped my mother to clean up the dishes and then walked into my room.
I sat down on my bed and Nancy joined me, it was silent for a minute but she broke it with the question I've tried to avoid "is everything okay? Why are you avoiding me so much? Have I done something that hurted you?" I looked down at my hands and started to fiddle with my fingers "it's nothing really" "you know I don't believe you just tell me please" I looked up and saw that her eyes started to water and in that second i realized how much i hurt her with my stupid behavior.
"I-I can't tell you, it would ruin everything"
"Y/N you are my best friend we know each other since birth you can tell me everything" "I wish I could but I just can't" she took my hands in hers and started to rub her thumbs over the back of my hand "please" her voice was soft and cracked at the end.
I took a deep breath and looked her deep in the eyes "I can't tell you b-but I can show you if you want" she nodded "okay close your eyes" she did what I said and I took deep breath.
I leaned in and pressed my lips against her soft ones, at first she didn't do anything so I started to panic and pulled away "oh my gosh I'm so stupid I'm sorry I-" she cut off my rambling by pulling me close and kissing me softly.
I started to move my lips in sync with hers and she intertwined our fingers and then pulled away "woah" was all I could get out and she giggled slightly "is that why you've been ignoring me? Because you like me?" I blushed madly and looked down "Yeah I was afraid I might ruin our friendship because of my stupid feelings" "your feelings aren't stupid because I like you too" i looked into her blue eyes and leaned in again.
That's when my door opened and my mom stood there smirking "Sure you don't like her in a more that friends way" my eyes widened and I threw my pillow at her "mom" I whined in embarrassment but she just laughed and closed the door again "I'm so sorry about that" "no problem, but what are we now?" "How about girlfriends?" "Hm I wouldn't say no to that" both of us leaned in again and shared our first official kiss as a couple.

A/N: I had so much fun writing this request, it was such a cute idea.💕
I hope you like your image eccyuk