~9~

"My sister has only one friend

"My sister has only one friend. And her name is Nadia Shana. She and Marina had nothing in common. "

Alba and Niccolò had always played comedy. They had displayed a fake face during their entire childhood. And yet, there were times when they felt genuinely in harmony with their friend. Because despite their rage and hatred of Patriarch Nunier, his children remained innocent. At least they were.

Pivoting quickly on Marina's desk chair, Alba was trying to beat a new lap record on herself. She kept pushing and pushing hard against Marina's desk to gain more speed.

That said it was before Marina straightened up on her elbows. She was currently lying full length, belly to the mattress and her ankles crossed in the air.

She gave a vaguely amused look at her best friend childhood before shaking her head."If you throw up, I'd say it's mine."

"Ew-oh, it's spinning!" Alba exclaimed as she narrowly stood on the desk before turning to the auburn redhead with a raised eyebrow at her bored expression. "What now?"

Marina let out a long sigh before turning abruptly to throw herself on her back against her mattress."I'm boredddddd."

"What? Read the life of rich people isn't so interesting?" Alba asked at once, signing the people magazine lying in front of the curly-haired redhead.

"We're the rich people." Marina sighed, rolling her eyes, leaving Alba to look away almost immediately to hide her grimace. "Anyway, let's play Kiss, Marry and Kill."

Alba turned to Marina at once, raising her eyebrows before simply shrugging her shoulders in indifference. Fine. Kiss, marry and kill Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter."

"God, you're such a nerd." Marina chuckled as she straightened up, wrinkling her lips in thought."I think ... that I would kill Ron Weasley. I'll sleep with Harry and I'll get married to Draco."

In response, Alba doesn't really control the slight huff to leave her lips."Why doesn't that surprise me? You always liked bad boys."

"My turn !" The redhead asked in a bounce before widening her lips in a broad smile leaving Alba squinting at her in suspicion."Polò, Ander and ... Guzman."

Once again, Alba found herself rolling her eyes at her friend's predictable joke. She crossed her arms over her chest before shaking her head with a slight sigh. She always had the gift of trapping her in this kind of game. Marina couldn't help but entertain the ridiculous fantasy that Alba would end up with one of the boys in the next room.

Without even taking the time to really think about it she gave her answer."I'll marry Ander. I'll kill Polò and sleep with your brother."

"Ander is the logical choice." Marina agreed wincing in agreement."Although I would marry your brother if I had to choose."