Chapter 1: Let the fun begin~

S: Hi guys welcome back, as I promise before I will update tonight so let's begin the story then shall we? xD

Let's begin

(Two years later- Naruto's age- 15, Kushina * 28)

Hokage Tower

There was complete silence inside the Hokage's office, the tick tock sound that came from the old clock that hung in the Kage's office can be clearly heard by all the Jounins that stood waiting in front of Hokage's desk. Excitement, worry and nervousness were written on their faces as they were all waiting for the result of the Genin exam to be announced by Hokage.

Among the group of Jounins there consist of many famous and powerful Jounin such as the Copy Ninja- Hatake Kakashi; the former member of Fire Lord twelve guard- Sarutobi Asuma and many more

Among the group of Jounins there consist of many famous and powerful Jounin such as the Copy Ninja- Hatake Kakashi; the former member of Fire Lord twelve guard- Sarutobi Asuma and many more. However, none of the Jounins present in the Hokage office has full confidence that they can suppress the sword skill that a crimson hair Uzumaki possess- Uzumaki Kushina. Being one of the newly appointed Jounin- Uzumaki Kushina is special in many different ways than normal Jounins for instant, she doesn't seem to be worry about the Genin exam at all, which unlike her colleagues who has worry, nervous written all over their face, the crimson hair Uzumaki seems to have full confident in her son- Naruto.

During the first few years after losing her family figures in Konoha, Kushina felt alone and fell into depression, she hates herself for not being useful when the Fourth Hokage' family was being murder. However, it was in such critical time, Naruto, the baby that Miko nee-san entrusted to her, became the brightest star that shone upon her path. Ever since then, Kushina has been taking care of the young boy. Watching him grow up had brought her happiness back as she gradually came to realise that she couldn't let her emotions affect her anymore as it had nothing to do with him and she wanted to give him as good of a life as she could.

The days without the protection of Konoha's wall were filled with hardship but also fun. It was in Naruto 4-year-olds, there was something strange that Kushina noticed as Naruto has some kind of strange potential in learning Fuinjutsu, no matter how complex the seal that Kushina gave to young Naruto, the boy will solve it like a toy without too much of a problem. This truthly surprised Kushina back then, the young Naruto was just like the replica of his father, a true master of seal and maybe he will excel in Wind, Lightning elements too?

Back to the present, today we found Kushina in the Hokage's office because she has requested to lead a Genin team. It has been ten or eleven years that Kushina had quit her Shinobi life, as during her stay outside the wall, she must maintain a low profile until Naruto is old enough and is able to handle himself better before she decides to go back to Konoha to re-join the Shinobi force. This was her plan as she wishes to train her son furthermore under Konoha's protection, she knew that her news will immediately be told to the world when she steps foot in Konoha, the title of nine tails holder will benefit herself and Naruto under the protection of Konoha.