Relief

Jimin's eyes widen. "Y/N we have to get out of here." he said while trying to drag her towards the exit. "What? Wait Jimin-" he cut her off when he started sprinting towards the doors, dragging the poor female with him. "I'm sorry I'll explain later." The corgi hybrid said in a fast pace as he kept sprinting and dodging other people. Y/N looked behind her to see a gruff looking man chase after them.

"Holy shi-" Y/N started but face planted into Jimin's back. "Jimin what are you doing?" Y/N asked as she tried to looked at what Jimin was staring at. Jimin let out a low growl. "Hi Jimin~" a female voice said. Jimin's hand tighten around Y/N's hand. "Missed me?" The same voiced asked. "Never did." Jimin snapped back. Y/N looked over her shoulder to see the same gruff man bumping into people as he got closer to the pair. "Jimin, we have to go right now." Y/N said in a panicked tone as she tugged on his hand.

Jimin glanced behind him and he furrowed his eyebrows. "We have to go back to the store, remember we took my car?" Y/N asked. The corgi hybrid's eyes widen. "I am an idiot." He said in disbelief. "Come on, we just need to run around this block and we'll be back at the store." Y/N explained as she started to jog, pulling Jimin with her.

"Leaving already? We haven't even caught up yet." Jimin and Y/N ignored the voice as they started to sprint around a corner. But when they did so, Y/N ended up bumping into a person leading her to tumble over. Luckily Jimin caught her in time. "Oh I'm sorry, are you alright?" The male asked, looking at Y/N. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." She said, staring at the man's features. "Come on Y/N! We don't have much time!" Jimin exclaimed. "Right, sorry!" Y/N said. The two sprinted once again, Y/N glanced behind her to see if the man was still there, but he was gone.

They soon arrived back at the store and hopped in the car slamming the doors shut. Y/N quickly locked the doors and they both sighed a breath of relief. Y/N looked at Jimin and they both fell in a fit of giggles. "You're gonna need to tell me the whole story when we get back home." She said as Jimin smiled. "Yeah, I figured." He looked slightly out of breath and he looked out the window.

"Wait we need to get the food from inside the store." Y/N said. "Do we have to? Can't we just go tomorrow?" Jimin whined. "Unless you want to starve I suggest we go back in and get the food." Y/N said. As she was about to unlock the doors, a knock was heard on the window. Y/N turned her head cautiously and came face to face with the cashier from earlier. He smiled shyly and held up two bags that were filled with food. Huh, what a coincidence. The author must be really lazy today. Y/N smiled back and rolled the window down. "Thank you so much!" She said while grabbing the bags out of his hands. "Ah, it wasn't a problem. I saw that you and your hybrid had much bigger problems than I did." He said while rubbing his neck. "I saw you guys return to your car and noticed that you didn't take your bags with you, so I came out here in case that man would show up again."

"I can't thank you enough! How can we repay you?" Y/N asked. "Oh don't worry about it. I just wanted to do something nice." He said while adding a chuckle at the end. "Anyways, I should head back to work, don't want them to fire me."

"Ah alright. I guess we'll see you around, and thank you again." She said as the cashier boy smiled and walked away. "Well that was lucky." The female said as she handed Jimin the bags. "He was nice." Jimin said, his ears perking up as music blasted from the radio. "Mhm." Y/N hummed.

Once the two reached the house, Jimin skipped towards the front door with the two bags in his hands while Y/N locked her car. She opened the door and looked inside. Y/N sighed in relief seeing the house looked the same it did before they left for the store. "Yoongi! Jungkook! We're home!" Jimin shouted as he looked around the house. "Y/N!" Said a tiny squeal. The girl was soon engulfed in Jungkook's arms as he buried his face in her hair. "Haha, hi Jungkook." She said while hugging him back. "What took you guys so long?" A monotone voice said from the top of the stairs. "Hi to you too Yoongi." Y/N said while she took off her shoes, Jungkook still clinging onto her.

"Y/N, where do you want me to put these?" Jimin asked. "Oh just put them on the counter." She said. "Y/N I wanna help cook!" Jungkook said from behind her, his arms still around the female. "Ok Jungkook. Let's start cooking now."

He smiled and nodded his head. Jimin made his way to the couch and flopped on his stomach while watching the cartoon on the T.V. with Yoongi silently watching it with him.

"Ok Jungkook, tonight we'll be making-"

_____________
Choosing time!
1. Samgyeopsal

2. Naengmyeon

3. Meat

4. Kimchi

5. Japchae

6. Kimchi Stew

7. Pizza
____________