CHAPTER 16. TASTE YOU WHEN...

Earlier AK and Hoseok were regaling each other with tales of childhood shenanigans. She told him how they'd helped their dad build the treehouse and promised Hoseok she would take him to see it. He just had to see it with his own eyes.

They ventured into the woods near the barn. Fireflies blinked their glow in the inky dark. AK grabbed Hoseok's hand to lead him down the path that she could walk blindfolded. As they drew closer, the fireflies became twinkle lights illuminating a rope bridge that led to a small wooden structure perched in the branches of a huge oak.
They climbed a few wood plank "stairs"  that wound around a tree trunk and then they were on the little bridge crossing a steep ravine. Twinkle lights circled the little house in a halo. Inside, a hand painted "rug" and a woven hammock beckoned them to stay a while.

"Wowww," he whispered.

AK smiled. "My hideout."

They settled into the hammock snuggled side by side. Hoseok sighed contentedly. "This has been the best day..."

"Yeah...," she chuckled.

Hobi was absentmindedly stroking her arms with his long fingers.

"Can I kiss you?"

She shook her head, " I am not a good kisser."

" That's not possible," he grinned. "Why do you think so? "

"My old boyfriend didn't really like to kiss. "

Hoseok looked angry. "What did he do? Fuck you and not worry about your pleasure? "

"No! Good grief, we never had sex."

"Did he at least make you feel good?"

" I mean... I guess."

"He never made you cum?" Hoseok asked.

She covered her face. And whispered, "He never ...I never, you know, had a ... "

"Shh,shh,shh," he whispered pulling her hands away with one hand and touching his finger to her lips to shush her with the other.

"Back to my original question... I want to kiss you so bad. Can I?"

She met his eye but Hoseok didn't give her a chance to argue. He gently cupped her face and planted a tender kiss on her lips. He pulled back and looked at her with a question in his eyes. She answered by leaning in and hesitantly touching a light kiss to his lips. He ghosted across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and he deepened the kiss. She tasted so sweet.

Her tongue caressed his with perfect give and take. He kept it light and gentle, nipping at her lips every now and then. She still held her hands at his waist, keeping him from getting too close.

Hoseok broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "God, Anna Kathryn,don't ever again doubt your kissing skills. Do you know what I want right now more than anything? " Hoseok's deep voice sent shivers over her body.

"No. What?" she smiled.

"I want to hear you moan my name and taste you when you cum.  "

Her eyes grew wide and panicked, and she buried her face in his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry. The last thing I want is to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable."

She didn't say anything.

"Listen , how about this? Let's just lie here. I promise to keep my hands to myself. "

She looked up at him. Was that relief on her face? Or disappointment?

Hobi really wanted to put her at ease. But he couldn't figure out what she wanted. "You are in charge. If you want, you can kiss me or touch me however you want. Anything you want me to do, just ask me. You. are. in. charge. "

Anna Kathryn tilted her head and studied him for a long while. "OK," she finally whispered.

They lay quietly for a while, her head on his chest, Hoseok's arm around her shoulder.

She said softly, "It's getting late. Let's go in."

They began untangling and making their way out of the hammock. Disappointment settled over Hoseok like a wet blanket.