Chapter thirty seven-Principal

The next day at school pretty much everyone knew. If I didn't have Blair by my side I have no idea what I'd do. Some random guy came up to us both.

"Hey I bet I could turn you, girls, straight," he remarked arrogantly with a grin flexing his muscles.

"First of all, you don't know our sexuality's just that we're dating. Second of all even if I was the slightest bit attracted to you I wouldn't date a jerk like you," Blair retorted crossing her arms.

The boy's face went white, sheepishly he mumbled a sorry than rushed off towards his laughing friends.

I looked over at my girlfriend feeling so lucky and happy to have her. Smiling I whispered to her "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she replied placing a small kiss on my cheek.

Then I heard a slight cough behind us. Turning around I saw another guy standing there but this time he was tall, lanky, with brown ruffled hair and standing next to him holding his hand is a small girl with her ginger hair in a perfect bun on top of her head.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you guys are really cool. I mean I think it's great that you guys can just be yourself," the boy said awkwardly.

"Yeah I hate how this school is with LGBTQ+ people, it's like they don't get that their human too," the girl replied.

"Yeah and um thanks," Blair said.

They nodded then walked off to the class right as the bell signalled it's overpowering ringing.

***

Blair and I walked to our chemistry classroom talking about the Art project that we want to finish today.

Going to the back of the class I walked to my normal seat which is next to Blair. Luckily people didn't really bother us too much and if they did Blair would instantly snapback with a comeback.

***

The rest of the school day went by agonisingly slow but finally, it was over. Pushing past the crowds of people who are all trying to exit the school building as fast as possible I tried to find Blair. Remembering that she had cheer practice today I walked to the bleachers and perched down to watch.

Blair is standing there doing the normal Ravens chant with her platinum hair scraped neatly into a ponytail and that same tight uniform. Seeing her dress like this again brought back the memories of the game, her looking amazing like always, the feel of her lips on mine and April somehow knowing we kissed.

"Hey are you here to drool over your girlfriend?" Kyle joked running up to me in his football uniform.

"Hmm maybe," I admitted and chuckled in response then looked around seeing that there wasn't anyone else I knew on the bleachers.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked curiously.

Kyle seemed confused then looked around seeing that he isn't there.

"I don't know sometimes he gets here late, I think he mentioned something about heading to the library to take out some book about these shadow people things," Kyle replied.

"Shadowhunters?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes! He's been going on about it for weeks saying that Magnus Bane is one of the best characters alongside Alec Lightwood," Kyle said smiling brightly.

"Yes, he is so right! Alec and Magnus are amazing and in my opinion one of the best ships. Although I also ship Clizzy," I replied ecstatically.

"You're obsessed with it as well," Kyle commented with a mock sigh of disappointment.