22

hello i'm finally back after so so many months! i just somehow lost all my inspiration during these past months, being loaded with university work wasn't helping as well. 

i doubt anyone still reads this since it has been so long since the last update. even, i the author forgot a lot of details of this story already lol but i just felt like writing so i decided to update

and also due to, covid-19 and just staying in my home for weeks. i hope everyone's well and healthy! take care!

 i hope everyone's well and healthy! take care!

+

"It's too good. It's probably plagiarized." Dara scoffs, repeating what the tutor said. "That shit doesn't make sense."

Jungkook pats her back and replies, "He will probably know we didn't copy anything when the system checks it."

"Just leave it, we will probably get a good grade." Kimberly shrugs.

"Anyways, great job guys! I will get going then!" Dara beams, already walking away from them.

Kimberly scoffs, catching Jungkook's attention, "She's probably going to meet her boy toys."

Jungkook looks at her, annoyed, "Why are you always so salty when it comes to Dara?"

"Why do you think!?" She raises her voice and stomps away, even confusing Jungkook more.

Of course, Jungkook has wondered if Kimberly's claims about Dara were actually right but he just always find himself shaking his head. How can they be? Most of the times, she's just with him, Taehyung and Jimin.

He has also seen her interacting with other guys but it's so evident that they are just simply friends. 

But also, there are some unclear parts which keep him guessing. For example, the night he saw her alone with Jimin in the library.

He asked Taehyung the next day after that if he was studying alone with Jimin and he said yes, which means Dara only came after Taehyung left. Is it just him or it's too much of a coincidence?

There are two cases which might have happened.

First, Dara just came out to study at the library and saw Jimin alone so she decided to join him. And unfortunately, Taehyung has already left by then.

Second, Dara somehow knew that Taehyung left Jimin and he's now alone so she came to the library, just so that she will be alone with Jimin.

Maybe he's just overthinking. All of them are friends and if the second one was the case, the other two would notice something off between Jimin and Dara but they just look like friends!

Jungkook also blames himself for choosing to turn around on his heels and walk back to his dorm that night without joining the two. He doesn't know why he did that as well, maybe it was the jealousy. 

Jungkook throws his bag pack onto his bed and sits down on his desk chair, ready to start his daily routine of gaming like always.

+

Jungkook irritatingly picks up his phone which has been ringing for multiple times, all from Taehyung.

"What do you want? It's a Saturday, let me s--"

"Kook, go check the university's confession page."

Jungkook groans, "I don't care! I've never even read the confessions on there."

"You should now!"

"And why should I!?" He raises his voice, just quickly wanting to go back to sleep.

"It's about Dara." Taehyung says and from the way he sounds, it makes Jungkook anxious for no reason.

"Why.." He drags his question, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung rushes him, "Just do it!"

Jungkook sits up immediately and switch his app to Facebook which has the university confession page; which he doesn't give a shit about sine the start of the school year.

All that page had was dumb and boring confessions about the students from one another. 

He searches the page up and scrolls to the last uploaded confession post.

#Sheffesion

lmao i didn't want to say this but you are such a whore, it's even annoying the fuck out of me. the laundry room is a public place. you have your own room too. so why did you have to rot my eyes by making out with another guy in there!? what? is that your kink? to be caught with guys in a public place doing stuff like that? 

it's not even the first time that i saw you in public like this! the last time, it was in a lift! i understand everyone likes to have fun but at least do it in your own room, somewhere private please! are your boy toys that immature!? 

also, how dare you go around and flirt with taken guys? do you have any respect? to all the ladies on this campus with boyfriends, please be careful of dara. she just wants to snatch and have every boy she sees.

+

hi if there's anyone still reading this book, it's double update today!