Chapter 23

I was watching at Y/N and that Hoseok guy while mixing the banana shake with the straw that Y/N chose for me. I wasn't in a good mood and it all because of this Hoseok guy. He was weird and too much clingy. I hate that. How dare was he...he's like a nightmare that rot my day.
I stood up from the bench and excused myself. I walked away with  a fast pace from them while avoiding Y/N's callings. I wasn't that brave to avoid her and not to turn at her even once but some unknown feelings gave me the courage.

Yours pov

I was really happy about hearing that oppa is coming to see me after a long time. Yeah it was such a long time so I was really excited for his arrival. Finally he came and that bright smile wasn't dissappear from him. Of course that sunshine smile is all belongs to him.

Oh...my God Y/N-ah..

He gave a hug that was filled with warm. I was really missing his warmth so much.

Why are you looking so thin Y/N-ah..are you skipping your meals again huh...

Oppa..ani..

Aigoo...he's such a joker. Actually he knows how to spread his bright smile on others very well.

Oh..okay okay..I was just kidding...but it's good not to skip your meals alright...

Hmm...okay..

I looked at Jungkook who was already watching at us with a confused look.

Oppa...this's Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook...

Actually this was the main reason that I was coming along to meet oppa. To introduce Jungkook to him.

Ohhhhh....you are the one that Y/N is talking about each and every day nonstop huh...

Oppa...

Aish...oppa is such a stupid. He doesn't have to mention those things in front of others. Specially Jungkook.

Why...isn't that truth...what do you do in everytime that I'm calling you...you just hum at my questions and talking about your Jungkook....

Ah..okay okay....whatever...Jungkook..

This is Hoseok...Actually Hoseok hyung to you...even though he's looking like an ajusshi...

I turned my joking mode on as always do when I'm with oppa.

I was really happy that oppa liked Jungkook at first sight and making the moment so warmth. That was what I was wishing from the beginning.

...we were having really interesting conversation when I spot that Jungkook was standing from the bench and excused himself out of the blue. He left us there letting both of us dumbfounded. Actually I wanted some time to realise the situation and excused myself.

Y/N-ah..is everything okay...should I come with you..

I heard oppa was shouting behind me. But I didn't bother to give a response and bid him goodbye.