Chapter 24

Jungkook-ah...wait for me...

I have to run for catch-up with his pace. When I reach him I grabbed his arm and leaned on his side.

Yahhh...wait for me...I'm so tired..slow down...

Jungkook slowed down and walked with me. I ran my hand down along his arm and intertwined our hands and looked at him. But he wasn't giving that bright smile as usual but looking straight with an unknown mood.
It was really surprising that he looked like that. He never has showed this kind of face for me but then. I sighed and walked with him.

When we arrived our house Jungkook let go of my hand and rushed into the house after pressing the password in such a hurry.
I was really surprised and ran after him. He rushed in his room and locked himself in the bathroom before I entered.
I was standing there while trying to figure out what happened. Just for one minute I thought that he was really in urge to use the bathroom but shrugged away those thoughts when I heard nothing but heaves.

Jungkook-ah...

I thumped on the bathroom door.

Please..open the door...Jungkook-ah...please let me in ...or come out...Jungkook-ah....please...tell me...tell me what happened....Jungkook-ah...you know what I'm here for you...and I believe you more that everything...so please let me listen to you...

Finally I heard a click sound and I sighed in relief. Jungkook came out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. He was looking down. I walked to him and hold his arm making him sit on the bed. Without any effort he placed himself on the bed and sipped water that I offered. I waited for two or three minutes to let him to start the conversation. But he wasn't looking like that he's going to talk with me. So I started the conversation.

Jungkook-ah...I won't ask you that are you alright...cause...I know that you're not...so tell me what happened..

He was still looking down.
After about more than five minutes I heard his cracked voice.

I -I....I h-hate that...

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Hate...hate what..

He wasn't replying.

Jungkook....tell me..

Suddenly he stood up from the bed and screemed.

I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE WITH HIM..IT'S REALLY HURTING MY FEELINGS...YOU...YOU...YOU'RE NOT THAT Y/N WHO WAS KNOWN BY ME ANYMORE...

I stood up from the bed and grabbed his arm while trying to calm down him.

Shhhhh...just calm down Jungkook....come sit here with me..come..

I sat again on the bed with Jungkook. I was still hold onto his arm.

Are you talking about oppa...

I noticed Jungkook's hand was clenching and that annoying look on his face.

But...he's my oppa..so...

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEEN WITH ANY GUY...IT HURTS ME. .

Jungkook shouted while grabbing my both shoulders and his dark black eyes were looking into mine. I saw fire in them.

Ju-jungkook...

I couldn't help but shuttering in front of those eyes.

Yeah..I hate it when you're with another guy and they are being so clingy with you..and specially you call them OppA...

Even though he was in such a bad mood it didn't help me not to laugh at the way he called 'oppa'.

Jungkook-ah...

I cupped his cold cheeks with both my hands.

You don't have to be jealous of my own brother...